What's new

First Look At Futuristic Variant Of India's Tejas Fighter - Orca

Seems like it’s geared towards solving the engine problem *just slaps on two engines*

Yeah sure Gangu, keep on harping that non-sense to make yourself better. In reality JF-17 already kicked your crash prone incompetent airforce bum in Feb. Feel free to come if you guys want more tea.

That still doesn’t answer my question but if you wanna go off-topic with an unrelated response, it’s upto you

Ok, so last decade it was SU30MKI and Teja now its Rafale and Teja Orca. In reality the ganju shIt remains the same.

That still doesn’t answer my question but if you wanna go off-topic with an unrelated response, it’s upto you

And what was your question again Gangu? Are you trying to compare a battle tested system against a one that still needs a truck to carry it from one place to another? Of course you are.

ORCA- Omni Role Combat Aircraft
This is a derivative of the TEDBF (Twin engine deck based fighter) that is currently under development by ADA for the IN. It is supposed to be a twin engine fighter and compete in the MMRCA class for which Rafale has been selected. MWF (Medium weight fighter) dubbed the Tejas MK-2 is separate since it’s a single engine jet and serve as a replacement to the MiG-21&27.

ORCA is solely being designed so that we don’t waste a ton of forex in procuring additional Rafales or Gripens or F-16s and also to reduce our dependency on foreign systems.

Folks who’re mocking that any development by India would take a century, Tejas project helped us create an aeronautical ecosystem which enabled setting up and establishing most labs and research facilities required for development. Again, I’m not saying we’d get this done in a jiffy but 10-15yrs is a good timeline for the development of this project.

But hey, it’s still better than painting a foreign jet in green and calling it a joint venture

You guys have simply no shame!!!!

If anyone succeeded in jet making venture it was Pakistan. We were realistic, stayed with in the budget and knew our limitations.
We worked in stepwise fashion and started by learning and now we are producing ammunition, to critical sub systems and at least 50 percent of plane. Now we have moved to designing and planing our own jet. All this with in 20 years and shoestring budget ...

now let’s go back to Injia...... LCA started before I was born that was in mid seventies ... piece of junk is made up of huge number of foreign components and engine from American.

That is only 70 percent foreign components:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.econo...o-indian-fighter/amp_articleshow/49398335.cms

It is not even deployed for active deployment near LOC or any where near the border ..... flies in a straight line and doesn’t like to fly after dark.

What are you smoking?
The engine making plan and work is there for as long as LCA is around .... that is only 50 years

Your engine developed with the help of French, USA and Russian exploded during test and that was pretty much it.

It provided poor thrust and was abandoned.

Later part of the Rafael deal involved letting French take over the engine project and let them develop Kevari engine. French refused saying this trash needs to be thrown in the garbage bin and they need to start from scratch.

so India approached American and bought engines for LCA.....

There is no active engine making in India going on and pretty much no one wants to develop for India ...

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.econo...jet-engine-crash/amp_articleshow/70684809.cms
At least get the chronology right. American engines were chosen long before any Rafale came into picture. We realised long ago that Kaveri won't make it to LCA on time. It'd be unrealistic to hope otherwise about engines.

An effort was made to get the project back running with the help of French. The effort is stuck as you said. The French certified the existing Indian made Kaveri airworthy and that was it.

But it's not true that there's no high thrust engine project running. There is.

How do y’all receive the JF-17? The whole aircraft is shipped from China along with a dabba of green paint so PAC can paint it in PAF’s colors!!

Teja
At least get the chronology right. American engines were chosen long before any Rafale came into picture. We realised long ago that Kaveri won't make it to LCA on time. It'd be unrealistic to hope otherwise about engines.

An effort was made to get the project back running with the help of French. The effort is stuck as you said. The French certified the existing Indian made Kaveri airworthy and that was it.

But it's not true that there's no high thrust engine project running. There is.

Reminds me of PAF officers famous quote..... who cares if I slapped you with my right hand or left hand.... focus on the slap you got not which hand I used.

Kaveri won’t make it on time?

WTF if it didn’t make it for forty years and if it exploded in Russia during testing the hell right it won’t make it .
Do you guys realize LCA has been 44 years in making and it’s still NOT FLYING combat patrols.......
And you guys want to invest more in same foreign made junk???

Unfkn believable.

You guys have simply no shame!!!!

If anyone succeeded in jet making venture it was Pakistan. We were realistic, stayed with in the budget and knew our limitations.
We worked in stepwise fashion and started by learning and now we are producing ammunition, to critical sub systems and at least 50 percent of plane. Now we have moved to designing and planing our own jet. All this with in 20 years and shoestring budget ...

now let’s go back to Injia...... LCA started before I was born that was in mid seventies ... piece of junk is made up of huge number of foreign components and engine from American.

That is only 70 percent foreign components:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.econo...o-indian-fighter/amp_articleshow/49398335.cms

It is not even deployed for active deployment near LOC or any where near the border ..... flies in a straight line and doesn’t like to fly after dark.
There is so much s#1t in this post that I don't even wanna touch it. You're not worth quoting, I've now realised.

This news is from 19 years ago..... that’s how long it took for this junk to do first flight and receive operational go ahead.....
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.ipsnews.net/2001/01/india-fighter-plane-flies-but-yet-to-take-off/amp/

Now let me deal with you. you like cutting and pasting and glorify shit and eventually worship it.

So we painted Chinese fighter and we fly it right into India to bomb the shit out of you in feb.
meanwhile your 70 percent foreign made TEJA hides inside a hanger to pray that Pakistanis return and don’t bomb too much.
That shot cannot even fly at night or in rain.

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/1...jas_Fighter_Grounded_Due_To_Rain#.XhIA8SRybDs

Hope you guys installed drainage system

There is so much s#1t in this post that I don't even wanna touch it. You're not worth quoting, I've now realised.

Well good idea to move on and stop worshipping shit ...

I just tried to fit a second F414 as promised into that narrow fuselage ... plain impossible

Tejas 1 vs Tejas 2 vs Orca.jpg

What delusional thinking ?!?!
I'll just quote my own old post here, maybe you know the answer :-)

Son, can you please name 1, just 1 Pak. company manufacturer of a moped ? 100% parts made in Pakistan , ok ?
Then discuss vehicles with more than 2 wheels .

nothing to see or discuss here so far.
someone sitting on a computer and spending free time in creating some fancy imaginative pics.

Not even a single Model or any detailed official statements.

IT Super Power at work 2020.

I honestly don't remember. Please share the post.

So, do you know of a MOPED manufacturer in Pakistan , using 100 % domestic parts ? No ?

And please use a civil tone. You may be used to your parents talking to you like this. All upbringings are not the same, I know that.
But this is a public forum.

Oh my my..... you really won’t learn. You are asking me a question which a simple google search can answer and I did it for you last time.
But here are some of the facts I remember ....

Pakistan until recent slowdown was one of the fastest growing two seater market in the world .... approaching 2 million units.

Pakistani companies are using 95 percent locally produced parts.

E bikes are now made in Pakistan using Locally made batteries and parts .

proving me wrong is your job not mine.

also you are like someone who is constantly attacking Pakistan with false narrative and lies ..... I don’t take people like you lightly. I was brought up to answer people in their own language. when we were growing up in the poor neighbourhood I learned Not to take shot from anyone.
If in my family I learned to be aggressive then I guess your upbringing was about lying and making up things.

Back
Top Bottom