What's new

FM Momen tells WION that Indian Politician utterances about Bangladeshis migrating to India are absurd

As we had been telling for ages here in the forum, Bangladeshis in general does not like Indian Govt and it's policies. Period. There has always been suspicion and distrust since the independence.

The more important point, if I may, is the fact that Indian politicians and people in their administration (especially BJP) with their consistently haughty and bossy attitude toward neighbor countries like Bangladesh have done nothing over the years to cure that trust deficit and reach out with genuine intent of normalizing irritants, especially trade imbalances, to the favor of almost $50 Billion yearly in the last decade. Their greed and avarice (as well as that of the industrialist cheater Banyas who are propping them up) knows no bounds. Short term thinking and policy limited to a year out....

Lately they have seen that Bangladesh is inevitably sliding towards the China camp, and now they are scrambling and doing last minute shell game moves.

Indian political circles in power remind me of an immature small country administration clusterf*ck and not which suits the govt. of a 1.4 Billion strong democracy. Their current leader Modi is leading their nation into a deeper and deeper hole and further ruination every day. Indians remain powerless to improve their lot - using some means to vote this idiot out.

Thanks @DalalErMaNodi bhai. This must be the most hilarious short film ever made. :rofl:

Nominate this for an Oscar. :lol:

Last edited:
Kala Magi talking shit again.
Your kalaland is a shithole why would anyone go there. magi pola

They have shiny new glass buildings all of a sudden where they had weeds growing, Thanks to Backoffice business. Then they got Netflix Service and Amazon in the last few years, where they only had Door-darshan TV available two hours a day and Indian Postal Peons before. This was unimaginable ten years ago. Kind of went to their heads. :lol:

However the rickshaw pullers' and street-vendors' lots have not improved and are probably even worse, they don't care.

Why care, they are all "Bangladeshi" - right? :rofl:

Height of immaturity and being irresponsible about rich-poor gap, Don't give a damn about providing jobs to destitute people.

Last edited:
Nothing to gain from relationships from indians. Bd future lies with east asia and west.

Indians just back ground noise and cry baby of South asia. Keep whinning about china influence day and night...its truly annoying

They have shiny new glass buildings all of a sudden where they had weeds growing, Thanks to Backoffice business. Then they got Netflix Service and Amazon in the last few years, where they only had Door-darshan TV available two hours a day and Indian Postal Peons before. This was unimaginable ten years ago. Kind of went to their heads. :lol:

However the rickshaw pullers' and street-vendors' lots have not improved and are probably even worse, they don't care.

Why care, they are all "Bangladeshi" - right? :rofl:

Height of immaturity and being irresponsible about rich-poor gap, Don't give a damn about providing jobs to destitute people.
Looks like bengalis are destine to rule Hindostan. :yahoo: :yahoo:

@Avicenna
indians migrate to bangladesh too but Hey bangladeshis are not xenophobic.
Is the lady from wion a man?

As we had been telling for ages here in the forum, Bangladeshis in general does not like Indian Govt and it's policies. Period. There has always been suspicion and distrust since the independence.

People here are quick to dismiss these as anecdotes but this is the truth.

The fact that even AL ministers are openly speaking out against false indian narrative clearly points that India does not have the kind of grasp over Bangladesh as some people love to think so.

May come as a shock for some, but this shouldn't be surprising to any genuine Bangladeshi with backbone. I am disregarding all the Uber liberal sell outs here.
Your assertion here may just be your own wishful thinking. Whatever you say, at present, concurrently, the Army Chief of Staff and two or three Ministers are/ were in India to pay homage.

Some bad guys are suspecting Hasina Bibi is quite sick. No one has seen her for quite a few weeks and the ministers are there to get Indian advice on who is to get the chief party post if something happens to Hasina.

Joy Kumar or Putul Kumari, but not Rehana, possibly. Bangladesh is virtually the Kingdom of Bangladesh with the blessing of India. Joy Kumar's face is in a new postage stamp.

Whatever Momen says does not reflect the reality that this BAL has made KoB a Dependency / Protectorate of India.

Your assertion here may just be your own wishful thinking. Whatever you say, at present, concurrently, the Army Chief of Staff and two or three Ministers are/ were in India to pay homage.

Some bad guys are suspecting Hasina Bibi is quite sick. No one has seen her for quite a few weeks and the ministers are there to get Indian advice on who is to get the chief party post if something happens to Hasina.

Joy Kumar or Putul Kumari, but not Rehana, possibly. Bangladesh is virtually the Kingdom of Bangladesh with the blessing of India. Joy Kumar's face is in a new postage stamp.

Whatever Momen says does not reflect the reality that this BAL has made KoB a Dependency / Protectorate of India.

Same could be said of your opinion regarding Bangladesh being a protectorate of India. And I absolutely do not agree with such notion.

Bangladesh is surrounded on almost all sides by India. So it is not unsurprising that Army chief went to visit India. We are not at war, and there is no reason to display hostility. And to note, his first visit after taking charge was to Turkey.

I will not delve into the speculation regarding Hasina's health, as I have no knowledge of it. I do agree her immediate family members does not have the best interest of the country. But they will flow wherever the money is. If anything, China has more money to throw around than India ever can. We will see in time how it shapes up with Hasina's successors.

Swiss and Norwegians cleaning their streets and pulling their luggage. :rofl: :p:

I am sure you saw swiss and norwegians there too. Everybody loving uver india! Jai hind. World cleanest country.

Swiss people working in South India? Wait what? o_O
Now this is official - I guess Bangladeshi govt. (even AL) are getting tired of Indian politicians (liars) lifting political capital out of this.

This is the first time I saw him pissed. Had it not been a foreign media, he would have laid down a barrage of galis :rofl:

Well done Bangladesh.

The more economically stable BD is, the more they ll be out of Indian clout.

Same could be said of your opinion regarding Bangladesh being a protectorate of India. And I absolutely do not agree with such notion.

Bangladesh is surrounded on almost all sides by India. So it is not unsurprising that Army chief went to visit India. We are not at war, and there is no reason to display hostility. And to note, his first visit after taking charge was to Turkey.

I will not delve into the speculation regarding Hasina's health, as I have no knowledge of it. I do agree her immediate family members does not have the best interest of the country. But they will flow wherever the money is. If anything, China has more money to throw around than India ever can. We will see in time how it shapes up with Hasina's successors.
Like any other BAL cronies, you certainly have many excuses to support our ministers visiting Delhi to pay homage to Indian leaders. BAL people do not care about the sovereignty of the country but are allured to the thought of selling it at the price of getting some political mileage in the country with the help of the Indian govt.

This is what has been happening for a few decades now and people like you shamelessly support this BAL kowtowing to India.

Grow some shame and ask the BAL party to show masculinity.

Back
Top Bottom