What's new

For Indian war planners, is the PAF their worst fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets talk about Air power

1. Do you know that Su-30 shot F-15 around 30 times out of 41

2. Any one has an idea why, what can be the advantage or the mistake

3. no copy pastes personal opnion only ...no matter how silly they may look to you ....thow it in

>>>Thats your losers logic thats making you think that.
You need to open your eyes. The whole world is blaming you. Pakistan has 'officially' been called the terrorist super power. You had to arrest your own people for 26/11 based on the evidence shown by India. How embarassing can that get.

The whole world sees India as Slumdog Millionaire with fake nuclear aspirations. A beggar that thinks that it should be seen as worldpower while it imports everything... A nations that occupies and terrorizes Kashmir. A nation that burned mulsims in Gujarat or faked attacks to attack muslims. A nation with a big mouth but that had to return to her military twice...

>>>When you hold a tender, evaluate the bidders and then award a contract paying them what they want is not called begging. But what's your country do now. BEG, aid from US, aid to buy UAVs, aid to buy F-16, aid to buy F-22P frigates, aid to buy JF-17.

Begging? Don't you beg parts form Israel, Russia, US etc etc? Just tell me which part is really Indian in Indian products? Not evne the paint yaar... And we do not beg. We are being used and there is nothing wrong to be paid for that. Any nation with more then arrogance should use it to get income... You even begged to be used to attack Pakistan... That was really the cheap begging.

>>>So count how many we had. And add to the one's that are successsfull. In pharma, science, computing etc

Well, for a nation this big youhardly represent anything. And comparing to a nation that has been boycotted for decades you hardly imnpress me.

Bull, don;t know where you are but you hardly post anything valuable.

You mentioned "unlike most of India's arsenal", which is true. But I did not get the point. So what? :)

Regards,
Anoop

Dear Indian missiles r operated by liquid fuel which is difficul method to bring missile in launching form. On the other hand Pak missiles r solid fuel operated. By this method missile is prepared to launch within 30mins. Liquid method takes 2 to 3 hour to get prepare:pakistan:

Dear Indian missiles r operated by liquid fuel which is difficul method to bring missile in launching form. On the other hand Pak missiles r solid fuel operated. By this method missile is prepared to launch within 30mins. Liquid method takes 2 to 3 hour to get prepare:pakistan:

Thanks but my point was not on the liquid versus solid fuel. :)

I meant, he mentioned "most of the Indian missiles have solid fuel" which is true but we do have a solid fueled missile too. Hence my question... so what?

Regards,
Anoop.

prithvis which were liquid fuel based are not in production rest are all solid fueled brahmos solid fuel for initial boost and later liquid fueled ramjet ,agni 123 and now upcoming shourya and sagarika are also solid fueled

:cheers:

1. Solid is Cheap

2. Liquid is costly

(just like Hash Vs A bottle of Shevas);) and thats what counts.

4. Please some one message me when the domestic voilance is over!!!

1. Solid is Cheap

2. Liquid is costly

(just like Hash Vs A bottle of Shevas);) and thats what counts.

4. Please some one message me when the domestic voilance is over!!!

Wht is meant by domestic voilence?

prithvis which were liquid fuel based are not in production rest are all solid fueled brahmos solid fuel for initial boost and later liquid fueled ramjet ,agni 123 and now upcoming shourya and sagarika are also solid fueled

:cheers:

Why mostly indian missile tests r failed?

When People fight to cover Up there Politicians mistake , i call that a domestic violence on a forum.... :sniper::guns:

okzzzz
its mostaly b/w Indian n **** guys:flame:
Its a notable thng that such fights r always b/w indian n **** guys while people of othr conturies also visit this forum:cheesy:

Why mostly indian missile tests r failed?

a lot of missiles fail everywhere in the world....but strangely pakistani missiles never do.right from the drawing board to the testing range...everything is perfect...like a fairy-tale.yet the conversion to a slv is a tall task for your 'medicine-men'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom