What's new

Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf arrested

well thats y i said "if proved" .i think he was charged with illegaly removing judges if i was not wrong.what could be the possible punishment?

If terrorism charges are proven - life imprisonment.

Just asking questions makes one have a kaali zabban ?

Does your country's education system teach you all that kind of stuff?
Chill man, just pullin your leg. Was a joke or meant to be one...

This is the first time, I believe, a ex-military man has been humiliated like this, I think anything can happen now, given the fact that TTP has vowed to send him to hell.

Its more in line with what happens to an ex political leader. It will be action replay for Zardari once he leaves and makes the mistake of landing in Pakistan.

Seems CJ Iftikhar Chow is going to have the last laugh!

Chill man, just pullin your leg. Was a joke or meant to be one...

Its more in line with what happens to an ex political leader. It will be action replay for Zardari once he leaves and makes the mistake of landing in Pakistan.

No problem, but I will share with you something.

I am a self-certified a$$-gazer but my dog (whose name is Commando) is a prolific star-gazer. Every night, he looks at the stars and barks on various questions that I throw at him.

Off the last few days, he barks incessantly when I ask him If TTP will terminate Musharraf, so if u guys really want to save your Ex-President, better allow him to leave the country or else....................

That should have no bearing on the conduct of the cops who were supposed to carry out court's orders.
The judge cancelled his bail only initially. Did not order to arrest until and after he had left.

Word has it that the police is going to play it safe and they themselves presented the idea to his lawyers to give arrest and get post-arrest bail now, since pre-arrest is cancelled, post-arrest can still be applied.

Where will the police really keep him? Lockup? He'll be dead soon after.

He's being protected by a team of 400-500 people. Then the local police puts its own protection.

The judge cancelled his bail only initially. Did not order to arrest until and after he had left.

Word has it that the police is going to play it safe and they themselves presented the idea to his lawyers to give arrest and get post-arrest bail now, since pre-arrest is cancelled, post-arrest can still be applied.

Where will the police really keep him? Lockup? He'll be dead soon after.

He's being protected by a team of 400-500 people. Then the local police puts its own protection.

We are talking about Islamabad here not Waziristan. He won't die in a lock-up.

Is he going to be hanged Bhutto style?

I think Zardari brought some legislation against death penalty (no sure). He will be handed a death sentence (maybe life imprisonment) IF article 6 is used against him which is the prerogative of Federal govt.

No problem, but I will share with you something.

I am a self-certified a$$-gazer but my dog (whose name is Commando) is a prolific star-gazer. Every night, he looks ate the stars and barks on various questions that I throw at him.

Off the last few days, he barks incessantly when I ask him If TTP will terminate Musharraf, so if u guys really want to save your Ex-President, better allow him to leave the country or else....................

I believe death beckons you, and protects you. If you are to die then you will. If you not to die, you won't. Death has already predetermined a time and place for everybody.

Besides hes taken his precautions. If they still get him, then that's the way it was meant to be.

I believe death beckons you, and protects you. If you are to die then you will. If you not to die, you won't. Death has already predetermined a time and place for everybody.

Besides hes taken his precautions. If they still get him, then that's the way it was meant to be.

Then why do people pray if death has been determined ?

Btw, I am an atheist, so I just laugh at people who pray to someone else.

@Awesome Sir, Is it true that the charges leveled against Mr. Musharraf are not very serious if even proven guilty? Is Mr. Shared and co and the courts paying him back in kind?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are talking about Islamabad here not Waziristan. He won't die in a lock-up.

Did you see the "court" he went to give his arrest to the magistrate? Seemed like worse than a ghetto. It's Pakistan buddy, lockups are shitty places.

I think Zardari brought some legislation against death penalty (no sure). He will be handed a death sentence (maybe life imprisonment) IF article 6 is used against him which is the prerogative of Federal govt.

Article 6 has to be invoked by the federal government. If they don't do it, it won't happen.

@Awesome Sir, Is it true that the charges leveled against Mr. Musharraf are not very serious if even proven guilty? Is Mr. Shared and co and the courts paying him back in kind?

The trumped up charges are very serious. They have equated the order of house arrest of judges as terrorism. The matter has been taken up by a terrorism court in Rawalpindi.

Most likely Musharraf will go to Pindi next. Which also means he will be allowed to leave the confines of Islamabad and out of the purview of the IHC and Islamabad police. So expect some interesting things then.

Then why do people pray if death has been determined ?

Btw, I am an atheist, so I just laugh at people who pray to someone else.

Pandora's box moment. Let's move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom