What's new

Frontier corp

It does not looks like GIDS mini with camera as payload ??

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

Thanks alot for valuable information . Bro any details about Sector headquarters . Thank you .

Nothing just to better manage and coordinate the new divisional size and sub unit’s created and now two major gen heads FC kpk North and south and brigadiers at sector level I am sure same or more for FC Baluchistan and it’s larger aor

Fc strength being raise by another 76 wings or battalions so it’s will become equivalent to 3 or 4 may be 5 army corps

Initially there were 80k now cross 120k so roughly 30k per Corp or 4 corps plus fc has now tank and other goodies and aviation support

Last edited:
Nothing just to better manage and coordinate the new divisional size and sub unit’s created and now two major gen heads FC kpk North and south and brigadiers at sector level I am sure same or more for FC Baluchistan and it’s larger aor

Fc strength being raise by another 76 wings or battalions so it’s will become equivalent to 3 or 4 may be 5 army corps

Initially there were 80k now cross 120k so roughly 30k per Corp or 4 corps plus fc has now tank and other goodies and aviation support
Thank u dear . i know strength is increased i was eager to know about sector headquarters as was shown in ur pictures .page 12-14 .

Thank u dear . i know strength is increased i was eager to know about sector headquarters as was shown in ur pictures .page 12-14 .

Sectors hq are just hq covering their own aor for example sector north is made up of chirtral scouts, DIR scouts mohmmand and khyber rifles aor and headed by a one star [emoji93]

Sector south west made up on kurram Malitia, orakzari and thall scouts aor while sector south has north, south waziristan aor with respective u nits like tochi scouts, bhatani rifles, south waziristan scouts or famous Sws and other aor units

These report into igfc north and south basically as size increases now you need more hierarchy of administrative units to support field units responsible for supply, training , support, as well as MGMT.

Consider igfc north and south as two Corp commander and sector as div hq and each unit as brigades with five to six battalions

Last edited:
Sectors hq are just hq covering their own aor for example sector north is made up of chirtral scouts, DIR scouts mohmmand and khyber rifles aor and headed by a one star [emoji93]

Sector south west made up on kurram Malitia, orakzari and thall scouts aor while sector south has north, south waziristan aor with respective u nits like tochi scouts, bhatani rifles, south waziristan scouts or famous Sws and other aor units

These report into igfc north and south basically as size increases now you need more hierarchy of administrative units to support field units responsible for supply, training , support, as well as MGMT.

Consider igfc north and south as two Corp commander and sector as div hq and each unit as brigades with five to six battalions
Nice dear . Thank you .

Back
Top Bottom