What's new

Gamer's Help Required

Charlie1

New Recruit

Reaction score
here's the thing-i need a pc that i can run g.t.a IV and Mafia II on.Can anybody suggest some of the cheapest rigs in the markets ??
(the max i can pay is 14000)
Any Help/Suggestions would be much appreciated
ChEeRs:wave:

14k? Currency please.
Also GTA IV needs a better processor (quad core) apart from a decent gpu..

here's the thing-i need a pc that i can run g.t.a IV and Mafia II on.Can anybody suggest some of the cheapest rigs in the markets ??
ChEeRs

14k as in PKr? tht budgets way to low man...
dunno if that will suffice even for a capable GPU

Buy parts and assemble your self.
As for parts, go with core i5 with an nvidea geforce card and min 4 gigs of ram. If you want to save a few bucks go with amd

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

As for parts, go with core i5 with an nvidea geforce card and min 4 gigs of ram. If you want to save a few bucks go with amd

ChEeRs:wave:
Aek bahot dhaasu idea de raha hoon .
Buy a ******* ps3 & then see the difference in gaming world

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

sounds good lets hope thats cost effective too:cheers:

How much would do then??
When buying a PC u need to -at least get a manageable estimate before u go setting up ur budget..

The best budget performance GPUs are probably the HD68502gb and the HD69502gb
For a a decent CPU --- Intel quad i5 are pretty reasonably priced.
Ram is pretty cheap go for anything good ddr3 ..some good brands ---Gskill,corsair,Patriot etc
anything above 2gb

and attach it on a good ddr3 bases(1600+fsb )Mboard
to top it off a stable 8+bronze SMPS (power suply)
i don't kno about pKr ...but to give it to you straight ....itl set be back arnd 27k-32kINR as of now.

This would be the avg recommended setup..

(Rupees Pakistani)
Mate, thats way too low for a PC!!
At PKR 14K i wont even get a decent smart phone!
If you are going for a PC (Assembled one) that can play games like you listed (At Medium to Lower settings) will cost approx PKR 50-60K imo.

Back
Top Bottom