What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Fu(k off you cowardly Turk go and do some belly dancing that is all you are good for.

belly dancing is belong to Arabs ( S.Arabia , The UAE , Bahreyn , Jordan , Egypt , etc ) who doing nothing to support Palestine against Israel

Pakistan blocking even protests against Israel

Pakistan,Iran,Indonesia,S.Arabia,Egypt will watch only on TV
but Turkiye will fight Israel+USA+The UK

shut up and go to fight Israel ... you useless so-called muslims

Last edited:
belly dancing is belong to Arabs ( S.Arabia , The UAE , Bahreyn , Jordan , Egypt , etc ) who doing nothing to support Palestine against Israel

Pakistan blocking even protests against Israel

stfu and go to fight Israel ... useless so-called muslims
So why are there so many belly dancing clubs and bars in Istanbul, perhaps because many Turks enjoy them? But let's not squabble but work together to deal with the rampant Nazis, deNazification is the need of the day and unfortunately it is going to need a world war to deal with it. Only Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey are sizeable and powerful enough to resolve the issue.

Last edited:
Israeli media: The United States is leading the war according to its interests in the region

Does that mean Netanyahu is no longer running his war machine on adrenaline and has started consulting his brain once in a while? Lesson number 1: War is not increasing body count; it is achieving objectives. Blowing up people unnecessarily looks bad.

So why are there so many belly dancing clubs and bars in Istanbul, perhaps because many Turks enjoy them?

even S.Arabia ( Jeddah ) hosts clubs

MashaAllah Real Muslims in Pakistan

Even I am not talking about Bacha Bazi in Pakistan
shut up and know your place and stop anti-Turk propaganda with your big hatred

We TURKS fought for 1.000 years to protect ISLAM and muslim Countries against Christian world including Crusaders

Last edited:
Let's summarize You came to Istanbul. Instead of visiting mosques, or meeting Islamic communities, or simply having a cultural historical interest, you look for a pussy or dick. Then you have a dialog with a pimp who wants to rob you, and somehow you are convinced that he is a Turk. Then you started calling a nation a bastard because you were influenced by that pimp. So much so that you noticed that an anonymous person you were arguing with on a very unrelated forum had his nationality marked as Turkish, so instead of engaging in an intellectual debate with him, you wrote to that nation that 'you are bastards'.

So why are there so many belly dancing clubs and bars in Istanbul, perhaps because many Turks enjoy them?
In fact, the places where you can watch belly dancers in Istanbul are very few and cater to tourists, they are outdated. The total number of places may be less than the number of venues in the big cities of Pakistan where you can watch drag queen boys dressed in women's clothes dancing in the dives. But if you want some good clubs and live music venues I can recommend some.

Filth is filth everywhere. And the one whose soul is filth goes to filth, even in the most conservative country in the world. You've been invading the thread with your private life and weirdo racism for pages.

Last edited:
We are next palestine
Not before Egypt.

even S.Arabia ( Jeddah ) hosts clubs

MashaAllah Real Muslims in Pakistan

Even I am not talking about Bacha Bazi in Pakistan
shut up and know your place and stop anti-Turk propaganda with your big hatred

We TURKS fought for 1.000 years to protect ISLAM and muslim Countries against Christian world including Crusaders
Why are you always angry?

So why are there so many belly dancing clubs and bars in Istanbul, perhaps because many Turks enjoy them? But let's not squabble but bwork together to deal with the rampant Nazis, deNazification is the need of the day and unfortunately it is going to need a world war to deal with it. Only Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey are sizeable and powerful enough to resolve the issue.
Stoppit man.

If your purpose for coming to Istanbul was spiritual serenity and Islamic enrichment, you could have a wonderful experience. On the other side who seeks shit finds shit.

Most of my life, 32 years of it, has been spent in Istanbul. As I am writing this now, I am also residing in Istanbul. I know every nook and cranny of Istanbul well. All its filth and all its beauty. I was in the nightlife for about 10 years because my main profession and academic background is sound engineering. I didn't continue that life because I believe that life is not for me, but I continue the acoustic design business. Half of my family is a Balkan immigrant and the other half is from Black Sea, these parts are usually the regions of Istanbul where mafia families belong, and my family has been in the maritime sector in Istanbul for 4 generations. Anyway, when someone tries to tell me about Istanbul, I can't help but laugh involuntarily.

You can write anything you want about me. Even if they are childish reactions, it doesn't matter, I laugh it off.

BUT It is unacceptable to call a nation a b*stard, this is the same type with Zionist racism. A mental illness that understands everything you encounters in life on racial grounds. I see such posters as pathetic people who have failed to become individuals and I report them regardless of their nationality, you can also ask the moderators for confirmation.

By the way, I have not used any bad words against your precious family or your nation, which I respect very much. Although I have been provoked by many people here, the expressions I have used against them have remained within individual limits. Therefore, my above post is not the product of any racism or a sick world of thought. I wrote directly and clearly, you are a cunt, and a hopeless one at that. May God give patience to your family and relatives.
Shut up you son of Ataturk, when I was there the mosques were empty because alot of you prefered the belly dancing clubs instead-"Istanbul was spiritual serenity and Islamic enrichment, you could have a wonderful experience."

What does that mean?
that within current climate and if it continues for while, serbs and croats will get green light for bosnia divide and formal occupation.
glimps of that you can see in europe as they crack hard on any dissent and protest against support to palestinian cause, GB arrested even their former parlament member.

Israel officially admits loss of 299 soldiers. Just until last night number on their website was 291. In past few hours they have added around 8 names.
1697525366710.jpeg

Link of Website.

Shut up you son of Ataturk, when I was there the mosques were empty because alot of you prefered the belly dancing clubs instead-"Istanbul was spiritual serenity and Islamic enrichment, you could have a wonderful experience."
stop it please, it is to big city for general conclusions like that

Does that mean Netanyahu is no longer running his war machine on adrenaline and has started consulting his brain once in a while? Lesson number 1: War is not increasing body count; it is achieving objectives. Blowing up people unnecessarily looks bad.
Wish you had told the American Generals that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom