What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697571095897.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Destruction of Patriot systems in Kiev by two Kinzhal missiles after it launched 32 missiles and failed to intercept anything :lol:

First that video proves absolutely nothing and there is no evidence any Patriot has been destroyed. In fact, Patriot has downed hundreds of cruise and ballistic missiles, drones, and aircraft since May. Kyivs air defense has been so effective Russia chooses not to attack it anymore.

Patriots performance has been exceptional.

Meanwhile, Russia is getting annihilated by ATACMS missiles :lol:

These paleface surnburnt European white bastards bombed a hospital and killed 500
White Devils

It’s all on the news in England

These Satan worshipping motherfuckers

I swear I’m this close to get out my gun and shoot some motherfuckers tonight 😡

**** these white motherfuckers

If not now when,, somene should take responsibility and end zionist oppresion for good, people will follow

With the hospital strike, the narrative will shift a lot. This was one single incident too big for even the fake-lip-service 'humanitarians' in the West to ignore. And this single strike also makes the iron hot--strike time.
Israel was formed through violence and only through violence will it come to a reasonable settlement or will vanish--the dual passport holders running back to where they came from.

Please control your emotions! Don't kill innocent people!! Let those who want to join this fight, go to Syria and Lebanon and maybe even Egypt/Jordan, and take up the arms.

Fake
It was hamas

Yup, I can tell you realize you have just gone too far!!

Fake
It was hamas
Years of treachery will come over people in which liars are believed and the truthful are denied, the deceitful are trusted and the trustworthy are considered traitors, and the disgraceful will deliver speeches.” It was said, “Who are the disgraceful?” The Prophet said, “Petty men with authority over the common people.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4036

Those who know, know.

Now say with me, Alhamdulillah

_118721623_gettyimages-1317546081.jpg
Members_of_Neturei_Karta_Orthodox_Jewish_group_protest_against_Israel1.jpg

Already exposed :

My guess is that they are saving face. They used the word "Islamic" on purpose to trick those who are easily deceived.

These paleface surnburnt European white bastards bombed a hospital and killed 500
White Devils

It’s all on the news in England

These Satan worshipping motherfuckers

Don't. It's Jewish people not white. This is beginning of end of Israel.

So it was a Hamas rocket that killed 500 plus in the hospital????

Then why Israeli prime minister deleted his own tweet right after that event???

Their lie got exposed in a few seconds already :

Official idf spokesman: we will show evidence that the attack was done by islamic jihad fail rocket attack (r-160)
They are killings Thier own people.
Also id spokensman: we have uav that will show this incident

This is my last post in this sithole forum , I know very well from Sarajevo situation how many times " We bombed ourselves " . That story is tried and tested. As of ypu grandson of a bitch, why complain , you believe in the reincarnation anyway , miserable coward will just remain thst6.
What to say about the grandsons of the whores? Reincarnated like the bitches because they sponed little maggots like you. If you are an Israeli, I would never say this but you are nothing truly. Greasy smelly little guys
Jebem ti mater u usta
No ciao Bone Nuit

You should stay and keep posting. I’m also angry that the enemy is given a voice here, but I realized that they are only exposing their evil nature. It helps us understand the bankruptcy of their ideas.

In addition, this thread is probably the best place on the internet to get a full picture of what’s going on.

Official idf spokesman: we will show evidence that the attack was done by islamic jihad fail rocket attack (r-160)
They are killings Thier own people.
Also id spokensman: we have uav that will show this incident
R-160 are Hamas Ranitisi-160 rockets. They are not Islamic Jihad rockets. Your lie already got exposed.

Back
Top Bottom