What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If this is indeed a targeted attack by Israel then they are no longer “arab light” or the “lesser grey” in the conflict but sunk deep to the level of the terrorists they are fighting.

absolute atrocious scenes at the hospital.

Its just a laughable useless propaganda. Even Pentagon had to admit that Patriot was hit. The video evidence shows that Patriot likely was completly destroyed and also was a completely useless doing job. So sorry, no, your copium will not change the facts.
Your claim is wrong and this is offtopic post. Discuss this in relevant thread. I have said this second time.

This massacre of 1000+ civilians (patients and doctors and those seeking refuge) will go down in history as one of the worst war crimes of the 21st Century.

The videos clearly show it was a US-supplied JDAM that bombed the hospital.

If the Zionist regime had an embassy in Tehran it would be burned to dust by now, where are the Arabs?

If this is indeed a targeted attack by Israel then they are no longer “arab light” or the “lesser grey” in the conflict but sunk deep to the level of the terrorists they are fighting.

absolute atrocious scenes at the hospital.
Include your brain and that if will drop off, maybe you will realize what kind of lowlife yourself you were supporting them trough your life and ask forgiveness from victims.

Except for Iranian govt., not other country's govt wants to officially want to join this conflict.
Not my call to make but the topmost Shia clerics in the world and the Imam of Kaaba could make a call for a 'Global Jihad' to mobilize people to join the conflict. Shoulder fired rockets shouldn't be hard to launch from Syria or Lebanon by thousands of people from the hills, ravines, forests, bunkers.... It will be a very bloody war but will settle this issue, once and for all.
Considering this is 10th day and no other country has shown much enthusiasm in joining the war, I think any such call may be ineffective. Individual actions by non-state actors will quickly be labelled as terrorism and may draw harsh response from Israel with no ability by the affected countries to respond. It is best to leave war making to states.

Quoting Wikipedia, a nato propaganda shithole, regarding political things and accussing me of "inhuman" denials and propaganda?:hitwall:
Wiki contain lot of facts as well.

The world is wrong. Those who have proof and post images are wrong. You are right with your inhuman denials.

My advice to you is to stay on topic and respect Forum Rules.

What sort of person could give the order to do this? And what sort of person would carry that order out?

Back
Top Bottom