What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The US Navy missile defenses are not its only assets in the region. It has THAAD & PAC III systems between UAE and KSA so it has plenty stock and spares from Tel Aviv even. If it was able to recognize something the Houthis fired and were able to knock it down so quickly and effectively, now it'll be even tougher to get anything through from that distance. I'll be very surprised if they get anything through.

The USN has upwards of a 1,000 vertical launch cells in the region as well. Nobody is overwhelming the US.

The US Navy missile defenses are not its only assets in the region. It has THAAD & PAC III systems between UAE and KSA so it has plenty stock and spares from Tel Aviv even. If it was able to recognize something the Houthis fired and were able to knock it down so quickly and effectively, now it'll be even tougher to get anything through from that distance. I'll be very surprised if they get anything through.
How exactly do you think THAAD missiles in UAE would intercept missiles from Yemen to Israel? You just worry about your government letting aid go to starving Palestinians in Gaza

The USN has upwards of a 1,000 vertical launch cells in the region as well. Nobody is overwhelming the US.
“Over the past five to seven years, Iranian capabilities in these three domains have risen to such a degree that they now possess what I would call effective ‘overmatch’ against their neighbors,” he said at a public event at Policy Exchange, a London think tank. “‘Overmatch,’” he explained, “is a military term that means you have the ability to attack, and your defender will not be able to mount a successful defense.”

Was curious on what a $2m missile fired by the US navy is destroying, if its saving lifes I guess you cant put a price.
Iranian cruise missiles are cheaper than American missiles for sure.
I think it's price is about $500k
Sacred_Defence_Week_parade,_2023,_in_Tehran_(107).jpg

So we will send 2000 kamikaze drone for you😜
94273390.jpg

From Iran with love💋

The same Taliban that got overthrown in a month back in 2001, occupied for 20 years and the US deciding to leave on its own accord? :lol:
With boot in its *** 13 lbtq c went to hell that day. Taliban in Kabul, Cowboys in Philadelphia mingling with crack addicts in Kensington

What they don’t realize is that by bombing the hospital with 500 dead kids they have basically radicalized even moderates in the region

It was the most stupid thing to do

Now they will pay inshallah
Brother, rushing to Tel Aviv like the dogs and justifying the massacres like Deutche welle tells to everyone, fight or disappear.
We will fight

How exactly do you think THAAD missiles in UAE would intercept missiles from Yemen to Israel? You just worry about your government letting aid go to starving Palestinians in Gaza

Why are you getting all hot and bothered over an objective exchange? There's a reason the US deployed THAAD in the UAE because geographically it's what they determined makes it effective for certain threats it perceives.

I don't agree with much of the US' foreign policy but I don't let that cloud my views of reality and try to be as objective as possible, especially with military capabilities.

And you're still wigging out over the Egyptian border? lol. Get over it.

Why are you getting all hot and bothered over an objective exchange? There's a reason the US deployed THAAD in the UAE because geographically it's what they determined makes it effective for certain threats it perceives.
If you think THAAD in UAE can do anything about missiles from Yemen to Israel I suggest you look at a map of the region

Defend what??

They just iranian patsy... the dranged mullah gives some money and arms to houtis, and tells them to shoot, usa saudia,
And the ZOMBIES, abey, ..
Whts so complicated here to understand ..
Yes they obey and fire on us ships, they order to bark and you squeek like little bitch

Back
Top Bottom