What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They are gauging the Muslim response to the destruction of mosques. In a way, also desensitizing the audience; a type of predictive programming. In the end, they will destroy al-Aqsa.

The Muslim response is pretty lame. Useless protests, crying and begging those who committed the crime. Imagine, a thief robs your home daily and your only response is to stand outside the thief's home, telling him to stop. That's what Muslims do.

I'd say, they've gotten the result they were searching for.

Dude idgaf about anything other than the act of JDAMing terrorists in Gaza until there's nothing left

I really love the fact that there's literally no one to stop us, and you can do nothing but watch and whine about genocide
Europeans gave you an inch and you took a meter, yet again.

They are gauging the Muslim response to the destruction of mosques. In a way, also desensitizing the audience; a type of predictive programming. In the end, they will destroy al-Aqsa.

The Muslim response is pretty lame. Useless protests, crying and begging those who committed the crime. Imagine, a thief robs your home daily and your only response is to stand outside the thief's home, telling him to stop. That's what Muslims do.

I'd say, they've gotten the result they were searching for.
Probably the case. They're religious Nazi fanatic extremists. I'm sure the Jewish wall and temple can be blown up too.

#Urgent | The occupation announces the theft of weapons in large quantities that were with soldiers a few days ago in the #Gaza Strip cover, who were preparing for a ground operation, and suddenly they disappeared.

Attachments

• 044A6306-33EF-4F19-8E1B-A3E80F1694BC.jpeg
    044A6306-33EF-4F19-8E1B-A3E80F1694BC.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 28
Ex-IDF soldiers confess 'using Palestinians as human shields' is a common practice employed by IDF, a tactic known as "straw widow", where a Palestinian civilian home is invaded to conduct military operations while the civilians are locked in a room. By common practice, they mean every night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom