What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Jewish kingdom was too long ago. They have become a different people. Jesus spoke Aramaic. It's been thousands of years. You gotta draw the line somewhere. Muslim claim to Spain is extinguished. Too long ago. But muslim claim to Holland stands, Holland, "a land without people for a muslim people without a land". I will make my "return to holland". Thank you EU freedom of movement.

I am a European, this comes naturally for me.

Of course, US changed the world order by displacing the europenas and replacing their colonial project with their own world order. Muslims should recognise that the current American world order is better than European colonialism. There are and were still leftovers. South Africa, Australia, Israel, etc. South Africa has fallen, Israel is looking shaky. I live in australia and it's changing at warp speed. at this rate white people are doomed in another 50 years. It will be sad to go, but if I am around I can always escape to Holland. The land without a people. Holland, the European Muslims state. The only muslim state in Europe.

Europeans dont have the stomach to be colonial power again for a long time. LGBT flags fly next to EU flags in Germany. It's a different society now. Life there is too good. EU is the Venice, where they will live the high life for the next 300 years on the back of previous success and wealth.

Not my millions of deaths.

I will not fight. I am a Bosnian, My fight extends to keeping Serbia to the east of the Drina river. But even that is becoming obsolete as we will have no borders under an EU eventually. So with a lack of purpose I have no option but to help as many muslims make a return to the "land with no people", Holland.
Yes i like your logic.
I will tell Indians to resolve the “pakistan question” with full annexation of pakistan. Based on unfair mughal conquest.

Pakistani can live under indian rule, flee to ummah, or die. This is justice.

I will also use arab/hamas logic on the muslim “invaders” in Holland. Time to drive them into the sea. Which is very close by!
This is justice.

Oh…orthodox christians were in balkans before muslims. I guess we never should have hindered the serbs but instead give them full Nato weaponry and finances for their “solutions”.

Thanks Bosnian, your way of thinking sure helps the world become a better place.

The western bastards who visited Israel amid ongoing fight between Palestinians and Israeli terrorists. Supporters of child killers

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock

Canadian Foreign Minister Melanie Joly

European Parliament Roberta Metsola

President of the EU Commission Ursula von der Leyen

U.S president Joe Biden and U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and U.S Secretary of State Antony Blinken

Italian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani

Do not forget the names and countries of origin.

It's always premature to start blaming one side or another, every atrocity should be investigated very carefully to see who shot whom. I am concerned when there are people on drugs and carrying weapons.
From day 1 hasbara spewed lies and peddle them via western media as justification for mass murders, i am returning favor.
Western goverments are enemies and co partners in crime with israel. Posters here from west confirms that with each their post.

There is no such thing as hostages. The civilian captives were released. The 200 IDF pow will be released when our prisoners are released

Why do you lie so bluntly ?

Do you have a source to support your claim ?

In one kibbutz alone there where 87 people kidnapped - whole families. Than there where those that where snached at the music rave festival ( those not shot in the head i mean )

Most of the Hostages taken are civilains. Including woman , children and elderly.

The truth is you have no idear the number of those hostages , nor who those hostages are. Yet you lie about it .

Because Hamas did not have the decency the publish the list of names that where kidnapped , two weeks affter they where taken.

There are Hundreds of families un Israel right now that still dont know , two weeks after the 7 of cotober massacre , if their relativfes are dead or held hostage.

I doubt Hamas himself knows the full list of names , As he holds some of the hostages , Islamic Jihad others , and there are also been taken by Gaza cpeople and sold to crime families.

You better know the truth ,

Because there will be no ceasefire untill our hostages have returned home.

~

I know,I kept telling them from the beginning,but they were celebrating Hamas' "great victory" without thinking of what would follow. They were cheering for Hamas. They were happy that so many Israelis died. Now they act as if they didn't know how Netanyahu would react. And where is Iran?
No sane person was celebrating any innocent deaths - be it Israeli or Palestinian. You are a liar. For a minute I felt sorry for you when you told us a story about your mother. Bet that was a lie too.

Al-Qassam Brigades bomb “Tel Aviv” in response to the Zionist massacres against civilians

In one kibbutz alone there where 87 people kidnapped - whole families. Than there where those that where snached at the music rave festival ( those not shot in the head i mean )

Most of the Hostages taken are civilains. Including woman , children and elderly.

The truth is you have no idear the number of those hostages , nor who those hostages are. Yet you lie about it .

Because Hamas did not have the decency the publish the list of names that where kidnapped , two weeks affter they where taken.

There are Hundreds of families un Israel right now that still dont know , two weeks after the 7 of cotober massacre , if their relativfes are dead or held hostage.

I doubt Hamas himself knows the full list of names , As he holds some of the hostages , Islamic Jihad others , and there are also been taken by Gaza cpeople and sold to crime families.

~
Stfu Nazi Jewish ISIS liar. It was on Israeli news. 200 captives are soldiers.

Don't make threats. Your Jewish ISIS Nazi tribe will be annihilated. You're not in position of power. Those captives will die in Gaza or be released in exchange for Palestinian captives and prisoners.

~
This all you Jewish ISIS Nazi baby killers are good for. Begging for US help and bombing from far away. Your Nazi Jewish ISIS tribe is going to be eradicated.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm totally fine, a bunch of Palestinians aren't though, keep crying about us killing them lol
Excellent example of why Zionists are the lowest form of human.
We need this guy to stay unbanned and posting as a reminder of why we should never allow turds like this the oxygen they need. The Jews I live and work with detest scum like this. They are not cut from the same cloth.
These people hide behind the USA - the continuation of support of the innocent will eventually dwindle and people like this fellow will be begging for diapers.
Carry on my little boy. Lowest form of human

Yes i like your logic.
I will tell Indians to resolve the “pakistan question” with full annexation of pakistan. Based on unfair mughal conquest.

Pakistani can live under indian rule, flee to ummah, or die. This is justice.
indians are tryign this.
I will also use arab/hamas logic on the muslim “invaders” in Holland. Time to drive them into the sea. Which is very close by!
This is justice.
Muslism will be settlers in Holland. Muslims in holland are a people without a land, and Holland from my observations is by and large empty. It's a land without people. Your idea to drive them into the sea is terrorsim. The world will condemn you.
Oh…orthodox christians were in balkans before muslims. I guess we never should have hindered the serbs but instead give them full Nato weaponry and finances for their “solutions”.
Muslims of the Balkans are pretty much finished off. There were over 200 mosques in Belgrade once. Now there is one. There are only about 6 - 7 million left spread across 3 or 4 countries. Of course Orthodox were there first. Well in Bosnia Catholics were there before orthodox.

You didn't hinder the serbs very much. They genocided us very effectively and they had access to pretty much all the weapons they needed from the vast Yugoslav stockpiles. There was basically no wepaon they didn't have. For the first year probably we actually fought with 3 soldiers to one weapon, when one died the other would pick the weapon up and keep fighting.

Despite all this, they simply could not beat us. And the west gave them over a year do so. They just couldn't do it. they are kicking themselves and still can't believe how they couldnt beat us. The truth is we are very brave and determined people and not too smart, because smart people would not do what we did. Smart people would have given up long ago. So sadly for the serbs we will be around a little bit longer.

Thanks Bosnian, your way of thinking sure helps the world become a better place.
We help where we can. Where do you live? Perhaps my new wife and her children can move in thanks to EU freedom of movement. Do you have any empty farmland she could use? Dont worry I wont import Bosnians, just some African wife with 15 kids to settle the empty land.

@OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ
I read a post of @MastanKhan where he highlighted that Pakistan should have entered in Middle East during Saudi Arabia-Yemen war when Saudis requested for our help.
Had we availed that opportunity,we would have much bigger role to play in Middle East.Even could have extended our Nuclear Umbrella to other Arabian Countries thus building a solid geostrategic influence there.
All that required was just courage.
We missed that opportunity.
Indeed you were right when you said Pakistan should not wait for its economy to get in good shape instead avail any opportunity to lead the World.
Why are you spouting the Zion agenda?

F-15s and A-10s arrived in the ME.

Zions never learn do they?

F-15s and A-10s arrived in the ME.

Zions never learn do they?

Israelis are no longer acknowledging how many people they lost in this war. They're only releasing the number of wounded, and even that count is heavily underreported.

-5,312 Israelis overall wounded.
-12 are in critical condition;
-287 in serious condition;
-775 are moderate cindition;
-614 are in light condition.

The # of death: Oh no, they can't acknowledge it.

~
make your mind up Jew, your Zion news said Hamas beheaded , raped and murdered all the babies , women and children and now you are saying they took them hostage, at least remember your lies.

Back
Top Bottom