What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The Israelis have effectively stained the next generation of Palestinians making sure resistance will never die.

The Zionists have engaged in low intensity conflict usurping Palestinian land, stripping them of their dignity, strangling their freedom, killing them and expect no blowback.

The foundation of Israel was laid through terrorism and stealing of Palestinian land.

The Israelis and Palestinians can start making peace with 1967 Oslo agreements as a starting point or continue the status quo where they’d never see peace.

There might come a day when the West comes out of its Holocaust guilt and open its eyes to Israel’s genocide, then all bets will be off.

Nope. I used to think like you, but they don't have any option. Israel has never recognized Palestine and Palestinians as a people. That is the heart of the problem. Rest are excuses. The outcome is Israel keeps making demands, has illegally taken their land, except for bits and pieces. Israel is okay with keeping humans caged in conditions worse than animals, bulldozing homes, punishing them in brutal ways that are gross violations of international law. Israel will continue doing it for thousands of years if unchecked because you don't see humans of different races, particularly the Palestinians, as equal.

Many don’t see Palestinians (and all Arabs) as equally human. Arabs standing up for Palestinians is them standing up for themselves as well.

1698403878764.png

Thank you for that remark, probably not i really do not think that my contribution is that valuable and important, anyway topic is hijacked by zionists and other lowlife scumbags in disguise of "all sides and objectivity shit", supported by mods policy, it consume to much nerves, i appreciate you and others who can deal with that fact.
I will just add this twit as illustration, why any zionist supporter should not be allowed to write one word on this topic but online buddies are buddies, so it will happen nothing.

Brother I am gone also. Let this Free Mason mods suck up to them. As I told him yesterday, he can suck up to usa but for his information, We Bosnians marched into Lvov, a Bosnian was the Governor of Ukraine, Bosnian beat Napoleon in Acca. As you wrote in your story in Bosnian, a Bosnian officer of Lebanese army killed 15 Kykes 1948 and I am sure he did more while in German army. We have our Waqufs there not him or his.
We will carry on regardless as both of us did for the decades. Both of us could have made different choices but we, as always will stick to our kind.
So I agree with you. No point of this. In any case I stuck to this place for the sake of Falcon29
Selam brate

Brother I am gone also. Let this Free Mason mods suck up to them. As I told him yesterday, he can suck up to usa but for his information, We Bosnians marched into Lvov, a Bosnian was the Governor of Ukraine, Bosnian beat Napoleon in Acca. As you wrote in your story in Bosnian, a Bosnian officer of Lebanese army killed 15 Kykes 1948 and I am sure he did more while in German army. We have our Waqufs there not him or his.
We will carry on regardless as both of us did for the decades. Both of us could have made different choices but we, as always will stick to our kind.
So I agree with you. No point of this. In any case I stuck to this place for the sake of Falcon29
Selam brate
In all probability mods gave been threatened by Faujeets and people purportedly representing agencies… or maybe bribed…

India more aid than Pak is an eye opener.

You can also see why the most powerful arab country conventionally has been neutered with this aid with Sisi at the helm.

All surrounding countries apart from Turkey are either destabilised with in-faction fighting or weakened to the extent they pose no threat to Israel.

The zionists and their American psyco backers IMO will be wary and want to neuter or really weaken Iran and Turkey.

Palestinians need to expand the war as the enemy is concentrating at one point i.e. Gaza so as to divide enemy's forces. Hezbollah is not joining the war. The Palestinians have to rely on themselves. They can do this by inviting other Palestinians in West Bank and inside Israel and maybe Lebanon too to start attacking the Zionist army, police and settlers.

@Falcon29 @Meengla @Mehdipersian @mehmed bey @Tamerlane @mulj @Fasbre2 @aziqbal @FuturePAF

Last edited:
@mehmed bey @Fasbre2 @mulj @HGV @Mehdipersian @Falcon29

All and rest I have been here long enough

I understand your emotions but leaving will allow these imbeciles to win

If you have already left Salam and victory will be for the Muslims inshallah
Yes they won, i admit it, let them cheer gasses with mods, i do not mind.

Selam to you and mehmed and all others which have patience and will to continue informing people what is going on beside disturbance and zionists lies spreading around thread in most cynical and inhumane manner possible for written words non bothered by all well known facts.

It is not surprising if persons supporting Hamas run into comprehension problems when faced with the Geneva Convention..

I can see your comprehension problem right there with the incessant bombing of civilian areas by the Israhell army. You were rubbing your balls over Ukraine thread when it was Russia doing it. Geneva convention my ***.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom