What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

These are probing attacks to draw out and attack Hamas fighters and assets in the process.

Qatar has pushing for temporary ceasefire for aid flows in Gaza. Let's see.

It doesn't matter what their intentions are. They're taking a beating, getting their tanks obliterated by Kornet atgms and Yasin rockets. They (IOF) then start massacring civilians. Evil entity.

Except there is no Hamas in the West Bank. Confrontations in the West Bank are led by Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade. Bottom line, you fall for Israel's disinformation campaign.

42 Hezbollah fighters were reportedly killed, according to the evil entity that calls itself "Israel". How is that a significant loss? Let us not forget the huge censorship of releasing any information from the Israeli side.

The Hamas commander who was martyred on previous day is identified by name.

Hezbollah casualties are confirmed by Hezbollah sources as well.

Israel will apply censorship because this war is not popular and it is terror bombing Gaza. But to assume that IDF cannot fight and kill opposing forces is downright naive and foolish. How did Israel fight and win wars before? Law of physics apply to all.

Narrative warfare, bro. Do not be fooled by it.

WE all know that Israel will erase Gaza if not for global pressure. Hamas stand no chance at all. Even Hezbollah is having second thoughts.

There is no confirmed news yet describing the results of the occupation army’s ground advance attempt on the northern Gaza and Bureij axes. There are only some good but unconfirmed indicators, so I will not talk about them until they are confirmed. As for the occupation army and its media, they are silent and this is a good indicator.

I am cautiously optimistic and pray that they have suffered a major defeat.

Israel will apply censorship because this war is not popular and it is terror bombing Gaza. But to assume that IDF cannot fight and kill opposing forces is downright naive and foolish. How did Israel fight and win wars before?

WE all know that Israel will erase Gaza if not for global pressure. Hamas stand no chance at all. Even Hezbollah is having second thoughts.
The only thing with this bro, is if it's okay erase whole territories and commit genocide, then we are back to medieval times and that doesn't require competence. Many people can and will do that too. We are applying modern standards of warfare to these analysis and critiques.

The only thing with this bro, is if it's okay erase whole territories and commit genocide, then we are back to medieval times and that doesn't require competence. Many people can and will do that too. We are applying modern standards of warfare to these analysis and critiques.
Of-course, it is not OK. Multiple countries are putting pressure on Israel to stop. I hope it works.

I shudder to think what Israel will do in Gaza if it is allowed to have its way there. Terror bombing is bad enough.

Saudis are shameless scum

Never expected anything from them

In my opinion Pakistanis have an unhealthy obsession with saudis, Iranians and afghans. I remember once my chachu went for umrah and the person infront of him at immigration was saying MashAllah to the office but it turned out that the officer was telling about the bathroom. Coming to the response to your post, bro in my opinion and I can be wrong the reason why people will never protest openly in saudi is because of two reasons saudis feed alot of money to their people and clergy (no taxes) and because it is an absolute monarchy meaning whoever goes against the state his head is coming off right away. Similar but not as bad as what is happening with the military crackdown in pakistan imagine that but on steroids x1000. Reason why revolution can be successful in other Arab countries like Egypt is because public opinions matters a little bit but for the saudis the country is their public property. Just like Iran is run on the word of the supreme leader.

There is no confirmed news yet describing the results of the occupation army’s ground advance attempt on the northern Gaza and Bureij axes. There are only some good but unconfirmed indicators, so I will not talk about them until they are confirmed. As for the occupation army and its media, they are silent and this is a good indicator.

I am cautiously optimistic and pray that they have suffered a major defeat.

إن شاء الله

Israel will apply censorship because this war is not popular and it is terror bombing Gaza. But to assume that IDF cannot fight and kill opposing forces is downright naive and foolish. How did Israel fight and win wars before? Law of physics apply to all.

Will also add, their army isn't being held back from anything. They are using their full force and heavily breaking laws of war. They are capable of going full Nazi, and that means we would go back into medieval times. Others than can go full Nazi and launch chemical weapons into Israel. But there are modern standards and laws of war. Within this context, the Israeli army relies heavily on its air power which has to be continuously sustained by the US.

They do not have industrial capability nor economic to be able to negate US supplies to sustain air advantage. Without US massive weapons shipments, they would need to rely more on ground forces and ground-based weapons systems.

These points are irrelevant of Hamas. Which is small, poorly equipped , have their backs against the wall, and have limited resources to work with.

Will also add, their army isn't being held back from anything. They are using their full force and heavily breaking laws of war. They are capable of going full Nazi, and that means we would go back into medieval times. Others than can go full Nazi and launch chemical weapons into Israel. But there are modern standards and laws of war. Within this context, the Israeli army relies heavily on its air power which has to be continuously sustained by the US.

They do not have industrial capability nor economic to be able to negate US supplies to sustain air advantage. Without US massive weapons shipments, they would need to rely more on ground forces and ground-based weapons systems.

These points are irrelevant of Hamas. Which is small, poorly equipped , have their backs against the wall, and have limited resources to work with.
I understand. Hamas performance and tactics are very impressive for a force like it. I have never seen like this before. But the unfortunate truth is there as well.

He says twice; " Ya ahlal Islam". There is no response. In the past there used to be response when this call was made. That destroyed me.

2 billion Muslims in the world and not even two dozen Muslims have gone to fight Zionists

As compared to that Jews from world over are coming to Israel for fight

Lanat on Muslims of today. Cowards all of them

Back
Top Bottom