What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israeli soldier captives bash Netanyahu and call on him to secure their release:

You see many soldiers here ?

The three have been Identidied , non of them a soldier , stop lying in everyone's face.

One of them was kidnapped with her child ! Lier.

Parading hotages now for blackmail .How low will Hamas go ?

Do you really think that those images reflect well on Hamas ?

~

Last edited:
You see many soldiers here ?

The tgree have been Identidied , non of them a soldier , stop lying in everyone's face.

Parading hotages now for blacknail .How low will Hamas go ?

Do you really think that those images reflect well on Hamas ?

~

Hamas is treating the POWs very well. Meanwhile in Israel, we saw Israel execute POWs and mutilate their bodies. And torture them to force them to make false confessions. Israel looks worse than a dictatorship right now.

B you African? I heard 15 million Afro bloodlines carry some of white abuseers dna act you on something but you moms gagging smokin that crackers pack 💣
Why do people keep thinking he’s black? He’s a stupid white Jewish kid from the east coast who just uses Ebonics to sound cool even though black people probably hate his frat boy ***

Urgent|

14 martyrs as the occupation bombed a house for the Hamdan family, which includes displaced persons, in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

They are not ”considered” smoke projectiles. They are smoke projectiles.
View attachment 966635
which you would know if You spent 30 seconds googling, but noooo….

At least you have appeared to learn that all white phosphorous munitions are not incendiary weapons.

View attachment 966637

then we have

white phosphorus is not banned but its use in areas that may harm civilians is forbidden

To get Gaza be destroyed it s the end of Palestine. I don t see West Bank capable of nothing, sincerely.

Israel knows well what they do, Iran is lost in philosophy and lack of strategy. I think Iran has lost deterrence and wording.

Their stupid fatwa has make them not be ready for military events. US will take leverage as romans would do.

Back
Top Bottom