What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The provocation of Netanyahu and the extremist right bombing Palestinians in their homes for months has created this disaster.
Israel remains unaccountable for destroying any possibility of a separate nation status.
But so did Hamas. They refused to accept any deal,except the full liberation of Palestine.

Unfortunately fighting like losers is like a fetish for Muslims everywhere. These same Palestinians who are pretending to be victors will soon be extracting babies from rubble and asking why is this happening to them.
Exactly. Exactly that. And they will keep shouting "Shaheed! Shaheed!"

I hope this conflict engulfs the whole mideast.. regional conflict lets go

Pakistan Armed Forces condemn deliberate acts of terrorism from both sides including Israel and Palestine. However in the interest of global peace and security, Armed Forces of Pakistan are ready to send own troops for hire at the following rates:

1. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 US$ 25/hr/staff
2. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 US$ 35/hr/staff
3. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗱𝗲 US$ 50/hr/person
4. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 US$ 75/hr/person
5. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀 US$ 110/hr/person

Pakistan Army also provide Hired Generals and overnight services. Please send an email with requirements to whiskey@ispr.gov.pk and we will be happy to assist.
IMG_20231007_094622.jpg

Israel has been stealing Palestinian land indiscriminately. What deal are we even talking about.
Maybe with a moderate government,they could have had a deal a long time ago. Now? It's all gone.

I hope this conflict engulfs the whole mideast.. regional conflict lets go
Of course. Why would you care? You live in Denmark.

Maybe with a moderate government,they could have had a deal a long time ago. Now? It's all gone.

In region conflict Israel will cease to exist.. I am here for a growing escalation

But so did Hamas. They refused to accept any deal,except the full liberation of Palestine.

Exactly. Exactly that. And they will keep shouting "Shaheed! Shaheed!"
This seems to be no different from Ukraine’s attitude towards Russia

It was gone a long time ago. You know this very well. With the Arabs now on the verge of accepting Israel this was bound to happen. It will be bloodshed. This is only the beginning. In the coming days and weeks you will see pure bloodshed.

Who tf assigned the title of this thread?

Those who talking shit here
. Just read how talban defeated world and history's biggest united front. How bear footed arabs defeated two supper powers of time Roman and Persian empires. Since the revolution in drone technology war things are changed alot. One dron can destroy your whole setup of high class tech.. Isreal has no big land. Country is very small. It can run over by small army of freedom fighters..

In region conflict Israel will cease to exist.. I am here for a growing escalation
Why would Arabs fight? Americans have been rolling Arabs under their shoes for decades and Arabs did nothing. Arabs would rather sit on their golden toilets, in their yachts filled with prostitutes. They are not the ones to go to war.

Yes, 1967 and 1973 is the perfect example of that.

Great. When are you leaving to go fight for Gaza? Make sure to share your pictures along the way

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom