What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And just how large do you seriously imagine irans missile and pgm stockpiles are?,do try to keep in mind that iran has been manufacturing ballistic missiles since the very beginning of the 1990s.
So if you`re imaging some sort of scenario involving a desert storm [2,0] type of air campaign from regional bases or carriers operating in the persian gulf,then frankly I think that you might well be sh!t out of luck,unless of course you`re envisaging carrying out said air campaign from air bases in europe or the united states,tho I would imagine that the long distances involved would likely place some real limits on the number of sorties one could generate per day.
Iranian ballistic missile stock pile = 3000. Launchers will be much less in count.

Do you really think that Iran has produced more munitions than the US? Why Iran is not ranked no. 1 in military terms then? Why Iran is not declared a superpower of the world then?

What is next? Iran has more nukes than the US?

Some of you just argue with hype statements - nothing concrete.

Release the brothers in Dagestan. We call on authorities to release them immediately.

US congressman doesn't know what Dagestan is:

Sorry but are people required to know provinces of some other country? I mean Japan and Germany are sharing border according to formar Pakistani PM.

Hamas targeted the Israeli military Gaza division in response to murders of Palestinians, storming of Al-Aqsa mosque, and the siege of Gaza, which in itself is an act of war. Why do you keep saying Palestinians deserve genocide and murder ? Do you believe in international law and justice or what is it that you believe in ?
where did I say Palestinian deserves genocide also if you are implying Hamas only killed Israeli military and not innocent than people like you prove my above statement is correct. These people and their supporters are fighting for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Hopefully they all get wisdom from Allah/God/Bhagvaan/inner self/nobody and understand to coexist.
Go and read some history and educate yourself before asking stupid questions. This did not start in October 7.

Why does Israel kill children even when there are no active conflict?

Adam, Fuad, Abdullah, Omar: The 28 Palestinian Kids Killed by Israeli Forces This Year (Jan - June 2023) (I am quoting an Israeli source)

Adam, Fuad, Abdullah, Omar: the 28 Palestinian kids killed by Israeli forces this year | Opinion

Your Israeli daddies and their Zionist buddies hid in the cave every time I asked this question. Now you go join them and lick their boots.

Bonus question for you - Do you consider Bhagaat Singh, Subhash Chandra Bose, Chandra Shekhar Azad terrorists or freedom fighters?
don’t try to teach me your version of history. My first post on this forum clearly states my views.

How many non military person Bhagatsingh butchered in cold blood like Hamas at music festival and ran away.

They are good at massacring Egyptians though. They are not great level-headed people with faith, intellect, and morals. Any American President is better than Sisi.
Yes, Sisi is no Jefferson, but the OP wanted to take Egypt to apocalypse because of Gaza war. That I have to commit suicide because my neighbor and 'good friend' (questionable but let us go with it) is suffering a tragedy is not rational.

US cruise missile stockpiles are around 10,000, with that increasing to 15,000+ in a decade.

Not to mention the 4,000 PRSM ballistic missiles the Army is procuring.

The US will absolutely wreck Iranian air defenses.
Then what will you have left to fight China?

1698800319947.png

Fuking hypocrite! One min you're barking not to bring religion into this, the next you're barking quotes from the bible?! Isn't that what you normally do, just quote sh1t from the Torah and bible?! Dumb fuking kunt.
What can you expect from a Nazi?

Sorry but are people required to know provinces of some other country? I mean Japan and Germany are sharing border according to formar Pakistani PM.

where did I say Palestinian deserves genocide also if you are implying Hamas only killed Israeli military and not innocent than people like you prove my above statement is correct. These people and their supporters are fighting for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Hopefully they all get wisdom from Allah/God/Bhagvaan/inner self/nobody and understand to coexist.

don’t try to teach me your version of history. My first post on this forum clearly states my views.

How many non military person Bhagatsingh butchered in cold blood like Hamas at music festival and ran away.
Provide the evidence or stfu Indian -"These people and their supporters are fighting for thousands of years and will continue to do so."

Detest fully denounce the lSRAEL DUPLICITY JEW Starts min 1:30. NO WONDER JEW BLINKEN return to support genocide by a deranged terror ayhuda.

Last edited:
Welcome to the world of chaos... sad sad that world order of keeping the wars away is gone.. UN is completely done.
Somehow the passivity and lack of creativity in even attempting to find a solution suggests the air is thick with pessimism. I have not seen this before. My guess is, Israelis are just in a foul mood and are not listening to anyone. They are viewing this as Good vs. Evil in its purest form. This was the exact attitude of U.S. after 9/11 (and before that after Pearl Harbor in 1941).

I will ask you again - if Israel is such a beacon of peace and goodness, why do they kill Palestinian children when there is no active conflict? Now go hide behind the pile of cow dung.

What can the Palestinians do if Israel does not abide by the agreed upon International political solution i.e. Oslo peace accord?

Do you know Hamas was elected democratically by the people of Gaza?

Do you know Palestinians have the right to armed struggle per Geneva convention?

Do you even know how many massacres took place in 1948 Nakba to establish the Zionist state of Israel?

Get to learn some history before showing Phullll saaport saaar to your Zionist Masters.

Stop wasting people's time posting nonsense in this thread. Your Hindutva opinion is not welcome.

Then what will you have left to fight China?

View attachment 967112

What can you expect from a Nazi?
Who needs that many standoff munitions to cripple defenses of a country? US will make extensive use of stealthy aircraft and bombers to cripple defenses of a country - this strategy significantly reduces reliance on standoff munitions to do the needful.

1698800681459.jpeg

How you fight a war is not just a matter of statistics. It is fought with planning and strategy to defeat a particular adversary. US does not have to bomb every building in a country in war - this is illogical. US can use big bombs to flatten entire city blocks instead.

Nevertheless, US has a huge stockpile of weapons - enough to fight a war on the scale of World War 2 or comparable.

Bolivia announces breaking diplomatic ties with Israel
🇧🇴
🇵🇸

The decision comes after former Bolivian President Evo Morales called on his country’s government to cut ties with Israel and declare it a terrorist state in light of the massacres it is committing in Gaza.
Respect
🫡
🫡
🇧🇴
🇵🇸

May be an image of 1 person and text that says egypt today ETScenes EGYPTTODAY.COM Bolivia announces breaking diplomatic ties with Israel

All reactions:

Who needs that many standoff munitions to cripple defenses of a country? US will make extensive use of stealthy aircraft and bombers to cripple defenses of a country - this strategy significantly reduces reliance on standoff munitions to do the needful.

View attachment 967113

How you fight a war is not just a matter of statistics. It is fought with planning and strategy to defeat a particular adversary. US does not have to bomb every building in a country in war - this is illogical. US can use big bombs to flatten entire city blocks instead.

Nevertheless, US has a huge stockpile of weapons - enough to fight a war on the scale of World War 2 or comparable.
Let's see them try that with North Korea first a far smaller and weaker country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom