What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Since the Arab countries are doing nothing, how should Palestinians resist if there are no organizations like Hamas?

Should the Palestinians simply go with the status quo until European and American Settlers gobble up the land and push the Palestinians out of Palestine?

I don't agree Hamas's tactics on instances when they go beyond the rules of warfare as prescribed in Islam. But at the same time, they are absolutely within their right to fight back the people who took away their lands and slowly pushing them towards extinction.

Countries like Indonesia was also under Dutch occupation for hundred years, we are only able to take the independence when there is chance given by God in 1945. Before there will be massacred as well happening in Indonesia if the rebellion failed. But unlike Gaza, we have huge lands, jungle, and the likes that make the fight not inflict too much damage to the civilians

Here we go again another Non Muslim thinks that ISLAM is what is practiced by ISIS and AQ

I have stated here with Quran and Historical event stated that Abu Bakar get elected through democratic process, but you keep being ignorant and believe what ISIS and AQ believe.....

Once again here, were in Quran stated that Music and Sport are Haram ?

Duh, Islam is not a STUPID RELIGION.

Here I show again this verse, dont be like ISIS and AQ and the likes who force women to wear Hijab while they think killing innocent Non Muslim is Halal, that groups are also so quick when it comes to wage war even if against Muslims

View attachment 967322
You missed my point. I was not commenting about whether Music and football are allowed in Islam. I was commenting about the appropriateness of holding a music festival and announcing a football tournament when Arab neighbors are in a terrible war. I can eat candy whenever I want, but it won't look nice if I open the wrapper in an ICU where my brother is on life support.

Yes I agree. After Gaza I am 100% sure their aims will turn to Hezbollah and I guarantee it they will look to annex some of Lebanon.
Exactly.

It's either today or tomorrow. Eventually they will come after Hezbollah and then Syria after they are done with annexing Gaza.

If not for helping Palestine, at least for the sake of their own existence Hezbollah must join in now.

Israeli military spox accepted on the media that they dropped a bomb on a refugee camp housing over 500 civilians. They said, they killed "one" Hamas commander.
This is another lie! They clearly stated that the commander and a dozen other fighters were killed in the attack. Why are you lying again?

The golan front must be activated, i see it as the only to help gazans

I said in the first day of Hamas attacks that these things would happen that Gaza would be fucked into the dirt and it's exactly what is happening.

When Israel attacks lebanon you will beg for Turkey to help. I'm telling you why we won't.
And that was something smart to say, it was expected.

Nobody will beg you for anything, you are cucked efficiently by west and it will remain like that for who knows how long, probably forever, some others will fight for muslim causes until end of the times.

The world (and especially Jordan) needs to also watch what’s happening in the West Bank.

You missed my point. I was not commenting about whether Music and football are allowed in Islam. I was commenting about the appropriateness of holding a music festival and announcing a football tournament when Arab neighbors are in a terrible war. I can eat candy whenever I want, but it won't look nice if I open the wrapper in an ICU where my brother is on life support.
Music festival is arranged months or even a year ahead.

People who went to music festival is just very tiny section of the population. I just went once during my junior high school to watch heavymetal group from Western country

You cannot generalize that event into whole population, this is why we need to be fair in making any judgement

Countries like Indonesia was also under Dutch occupation for hundred years, we are only able to take the independence when there is chance given by God in 1945. Before there will be massacred as well happening in Indonesia if the rebellion failed. But unlike Gaza, we have huge lands, jungle, and the likes that make the fight not inflict too much damage to the civilians

If Salahdin waited for a chance and didn't fight, we wouldn't have access to Al Aqsa for the last 1000 years.

Islam is not a pacifist religion, we have conditions under which warfare is acceptable. Just look at the life of Prophet PBUH. If we were only supposed to wait for Allah's help, then Allah would have instructed us so in Quran. Instead we see Allah commanded to fight against oppressors. The help in Badr only came after Muslims went to battlefield. They were not hiding in caves while the angels fought the Kuffar.

Abu Bakr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, if people see an oppressor and they do not seize his hand, Allah will soon send His punishment upon all of them.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2168

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Bottom line - we cannot sit back and watch the show while people are being oppressed.

1698866157520.png

@Get Ya Wig Split

Are you going to condemn this genocidal terrorist ?
I condemn every aggression against civilians, unlike you. I am a person with a big heart. Don't forget, I have nothing against Palestinians, and I have repeatedly expressed that they deserve peace.

Furthermore, I have stated that I wish for a day when Israelis and Palestinians can live together in peace and harmony. Unlike you, who constantly supports terrorism and enthusiastically celebrates when news reports a large number of Israelis killed, as if it were a basketball game.

That's the difference between you and me. Don't forget that!

Back
Top Bottom