What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Whatever else I might think of Iran especially as a Pakistani origin person and their not-so-good relationship with us, full respect to them for never bending to $$$$$ like our whore generals have done. There's no doubt in my mind the US would offer than hundreds of billions to become another Western puppet but they show some spine and balls. Without their backing of Hezbollah right now Lebanon would have been overrun.

You have nothing to offer militarily.

As far as Israel is concerned you have already done your worse , on Saterday , the 7 of October massacre.

A suicidal move , the results of which we see today.

This war will bring nothing but destruction to Gaza , it would take years to rebuild.

Do you realy think any country would help rebuild Gaza now as long as Hamas is in power ? For what ? That we have another blood cycle in two years ?

Hamas has brought nothing but destruction to Gaza and will continue to so as long as they are in power,

Ban this SOB. He has proven his hate for the Palestinians. There is no evidence in the world that will get him to admit the truth. His heart knows though.

Better you zip it!!!!

Dude, you just commenting here while eating popcorn

1698868063212.png

Looks fake to me ??? What do others think ?

Don't think we have such vehicles in Gaza ,

Certianly not gurads on pillar boexes ? In Gaza ? or soldiers justs cuasuly walking the street - clearly has nothing to do with this area.

` ~

A number of Civil Defense men, including the official Civil Defense spokesman, Major Mahmoud Basal, were injured in a bombing on Al-Nasr Street

Back
Top Bottom