What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yes,as what caused the eradication of Gaza,perhaps.

Gaza is the people and their are 2 million of them, the Jews may kill thousands but the Palestinians will still be here and still fight for freedom from oppression

But the operation itself was INCREDIBLE it is an absolutely LEGENDARY operation

Can't even put the Vietnamese flag in "origin flag" section. American used to see your people Vietnamese as their sex slaves .... although if you search web , you still can find out pics of Vietnamese girls and women raped by USA solders... They fucking raped your entire country and killed millions of your people yet you worship them.

Shame on you. Have some damn self respect viet boy.

Money makes people do crazy things.

I think the situation has taken a turn for the worse

this looks to be escalating and Hezbollah might join this fight and Iran is not far behind

USN is sending its latest CVN-78 aircraft carrier and USS Bataan LHD to the Eastern Mediterranean

CVN 76 is in the Sea of Japan, USN has only 2 Carrier deployed right now

Hezbolah + Iran vs Israel + US and Russia no doubt will be involved so will China by default

EU will back US and Israel

this can go global if certain steps are bypassed

Can't even put the Vietnamese flag in "origin flag" section. American used to see your people Vietnamese as their sex slaves .... although if you search web , you still can find out pics of Vietnamese girls and women raped by USA solders... They fucking raped your entire country and killed millions of your people yet you worship them.

Shame on you. Have some damn self respect viet boy.
Considering VN is now an ally to the US against China, I am in good company. :enjoy:

You know what this means? That they cannot trust Palestinians again for anything.

It means that to avoid such incidents again in the future,they will either have to exterminate a huge number of Gazans and destroy so much of the Gaza Strip to create a no man's land,blockade them so much,that Gaza will be like a quarantine zone with 24/7 surveillance and full denial of anything that could allow them to make any sophisticated weapon.

I am not, i fully support palestinian struggle, meanwhile already condemned acts which are not in accordance with ethic warfare,, regarding links you posted that is cynical they give empty word but provide material and technical support for those crimes
Well, you said they have not condemn, and when I show you they did, and then you said they are cynical.......Oh well........

And you are institutional biased, I don't know why you don't just admit that and get over it, nobody is going to think you are non-partisan.......and it's completely okay to be institutional biased, everyone need to take side sometime.

"Whole civilizations"....for ****'s...can you be more dramatic? Put some Netflix logo on the post?
Maybe u need to read some books. Whole american indigenous civilizations wiped, with help of smallpox. U cant seem to accept the real ugly face of so called civilized nations?

Intresting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008_213850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_213850_Chrome.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 31
The other thing is that the Mossad is one of the few intelligence services that is actively engaged in the conflict in Ukraine, an intelligence service that is directly killing Russian soldiers. That's the second detail to keep in mind.

If there is even an iota of truth in that they I don't know why Russia will be silent on the opportunity given to it by the Palestinians/Iranians in the latest conflict.
Russia maybe a greatly reduced military power but is one of the mightiest nuclear powers and a highly provisioned Intelligence gathering power.
And the Ukraine war has really pushed Putin to such a corner that he may do things which have may have resisted for a long time in the Middle East.

I think the situation has taken a turn for the worse

this looks to be escalating and Hezbollah might join this fight and Iran is not far behind

USN is sending its latest CVN-78 aircraft carrier and USS Bataan LHD to the Eastern Mediterranean

CVN 76 is in the Sea of Japan, USN has only 2 Carrier deployed right now

Hezbolah + Iran vs Israel + US and Russia no doubt will be involved so will China by default

EU will back US and Israel

this can go global if certain steps are bypassed
The US carrier group was in the Mediterranean and is deployed east exactly to prevent escalation. You guys need to chill.

Back
Top Bottom