What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israelis are counting on a quick wrap up of Gaza conflict in such a way that Hamas is totally defeated, Gaza mostly emptied of fighters, and Israeli 'deterrence' re-established, AND the global community moves on.

I however disagree, and here's how...

Internal politics...
* Mileikowsky is in a precarious situation, prolonged conflict serves his prospects.
* Military response was haphazard, heavy-handed and needed a lot of American in put... it stalled the ground invasion.

Regional politics...
* Not one of the neighbors is itching for a fight, however, there is great restlessness in the masses... longer this continues, greater, the chance of busting a fuse.
* Hezbollah may enter the conflict.
* Houthis have actually declared war but lack capacity and projection. However, that remains a possibility of escalation.
* Isreal itself causing the conflict to expand by one of it's habitual forays outside of it's borders and drawing a response.

Religion...
* Finally it is a zionist Jewish entity, built on prophecies and ideals of Jewish supremacy. It is adamantly Jewish and overtly seeks settler majority.
* There was considerable buzz about Moshiach finally revealing himself after Yom Kippur 22 - 23. Destruction of Dome of The Rock and Masjid Al Aqsa and building of the third temple.
* Messianic evangelists see this through their prism and a sign of the return of Christ!
* Prolonged conflict thus plays into eschatology of both.

Geopolitics
* Mileikowsky had recently displayed a map reflecting full annexation of Palestinian territories.
* Likud doesn't believe in Palestinian statehood in line with founders of the state. Peace only serves purpose to consolidate before further expansion.
* Normalization with GCC and all of neo colonized lands(former(read enduring) British and French colonies).
* Pipelines and further exploitation of natural resources of the region.
* Jordan and Egypt ensuring continued existence and reaffirmation of zionist borders, tied in treaties as desired.
* Russia and China weighing their capacity and gauging ability to maneuver, all the way to Middle East.
* Iran seeing an opening, with the traditional Sunni leadership undermined, exposed and proven hypocrites. A further consolidation in the region and emergence globally for Iran. They probably do not seek this conflict to expand. As they're to gain regardless, should Gaza remains or not. But same is not true of it's foes.
* Turkiye sadly sees it's bluff being called and no one batted and eye. So, they are not as indispensable as originally thought. But that also means they do not carry the weight to make Isreal stop.
* E.U despondent, meaningless and meandering existence... only a rag to be used as desired.

Map it out!

Last edited:
1699111224425.png

What will russia do? set up an apartheid state? Let muslims break away and form new countries? integrate with them and become one muslim country? It's hard to say.
It doesn't need to do anything. Russia is not an apartheid; the Muslims are well integrated into society and many have their own autonomy within the federation.

Maybe they read my post

What's happening in Cairo? Russia, Kuwait and Iraq moving in and out. USN moving out of Egypt (possibly Cairo),
Screenshot_20231104-114520_Flightradar24.jpg

Screenshot_20231104-114456_Flightradar24.jpg

Screenshot_20231104-114754_Flightradar24.jpg

Screenshot_20231104-114949_Flightradar24.jpg

Russian Air force in Kuwait...??
Screenshot_20231104-115306_Flightradar24.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104-114456_Flightradar24.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104-114456_Flightradar24.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO IMAGES, DISCRETION ADVISED!

I try not to post these horrible scenes, but we must do it to show the world the criminality of the ISRAELIS and what they're doing to the poor Palestinian people especially the children.

My babies. My love!. ... Ya Allah protect us. Give us the strength to strike back!

At first, I didn't believe the GCC Arabs (basically, Saudi Arabia) and their allies would be complicit in the crimes against the Palestinians in the latest conflict but their almost total silence (Jordan king's blah blah doesn't count) is revealing, as is revealing the virtual absence of the GCC Arab PDF members in this thread. Now I believe it: They are so afraid of Iran's rise in their neighborhood that they are willing to sacrifice their own Sunni Palestinian brothers, their Holy Places in Jerusalem, and indeed willing to be under Israel's thumb for eternity.
I still find it hard to believe! They should KNOW that, in future, if they don't comply with the corporate interests of Washington/Tel Aviv/EU then they will be bombed!

Any entity in that region, which boasts as being 'The outpost of the West in the Middle East' is a dagger in the heart of the Middle East. A dagger which can be poked in or withdrawn a bit, based on remote powers' corporate needs. Oh you damn idiots!!

Your awakening is happening. We saying this for a while now.

Last edited:
The UAE is and has always been a giant shopping mall with degenerate culture, run by greedy degenerate pigs. I have more respect for Saudi Arabia and Qatar than for the UAE. They are literally the consumerism capital of the world, bringing their cheap materialism, sexual proclivities, and introducing the culture-killing Western globalization into West Asia. The entire country is a bunch of empty apartments solely existing for real estate speculation, man-made islands that never cease to bore, and other architectural massacres that really betray to all the fact that these sheikhs have so much money that they don't know what to do with it. Maybe send some to Palestine? Maybe help modernize Pakistan? Maybe fund civil rights lobbies in the West for Muslims? No, let's build the umpteenth glass tower with an aquarium walkway inhabited by endangered fish and sharks. No man with a sense of priority, decency, and pride would ever call the UAE a country. It's where criminals go to lose themselves in spectacles and consumerism.

So I never counted on the UAE to be anything but a mass of cowards. People go to UAE for the following things only- lavish vacations, making money, and buying things. It's not a country. There's no social cohesion. There is nothing but greed, sex, and drugs.

It never ceases to amaze me how the Ashkenaz-ra"el"i entity seeks to mimic the Third Reich in every single way. The Holocaust should have taught them of the dangers of ultranationalism, propaganda and dehumanization. Their experience imbued them with the moral authority to teach the rest of the world to be better humans, to spearhead human rights worldwide. But instead, it taught these people that to survive this world, you need to be like the Nazis. Curse them, they had the ability and power to change the human condition for the better, and chose the devil.

Well said!

Someone needs to start Extermination of MBS, Sisi, and all the treasonous Arab rulers.

Israelis are counting on a quick wrap up of Gaza conflict in such a way that Hamas is totally defeated, Gaza mostly emptied of fighters, and Israeli 'deterrence' re-established, AND the global community moves on.

You are still naive. Israel wants ALL of Palestine exterminated including the West Bank. It's called genocide. Not a friendly wrap-up as you put it.

Omani Foreign Ministry: We strongly deplore and condemn the massacres and war crimes committed by the occupation forces against the Palestinian people

Send your forces you POS.

The UAE is and has always been a giant shopping mall with degenerate culture, run by greedy degenerate pigs. I have more respect for Saudi Arabia and Qatar than for the UAE. They are literally the consumerism capital of the world, bringing their cheap materialism, sexual proclivities, and introducing the culture-killing Western globalization into West Asia. The entire country is a ...
There's a better way to look at the concept of UAE. Almost every region of the globe has these small little states that act as safe hubs for regional black money. Macau for East Asia, UAE for South Asia, Cayman Islands for North America, Monaco/Isle of Mann for Europe, Cyprus for Mediterranean, etc. City of London is the global hub.

Back
Top Bottom