What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

From 2 weeks ago,

What drone is this?
Refurbished Israeli drone that's used to drop tear gas on protestors on Gaza border. Protestors were able to throw some rocks and bring them down. Hamas military wing refurbished them and used them to drop munitions on Israeli armor/infantry. I have a picture of one these in the 'Palestinian Resistance Fighters' photos thread.

Can Yasin-105 penetrate tank armour? It seems like they are immobilising the tanks, not destroying/penetrating it. If Hamas had some good anti-tank weapons like Hizbullah, the Israeli casualties would be 10x.
105 disables the APS/ERA, then a simple RPG shot deals the killer blow. Hezbollah, in 2006, were the first to demonstrate this against the Merkava, although they used two RPG's shot seconds apart.

Wow! Incredible footage! I mean after taking all those hits, the Gazans are still able to fight like that. Tells you they are fighting for their homes and their homeland, which is a far cry from the Israelis leaving in droves from the Tel Aviv airport within hours of the October 7 conflict. There is a footage of that on You Tube--I think on MSN or CBS, some mainstream American channel and the Comments to that video are not so friendly toward Israelis.

From 2 weeks ago,

What drone is this?
1699123069200.png

This is blatant and pathetic, you can also hear the useless "allah akbar" from him

Even the terrorist in France that took people hostages in 2015 managed to kill a GIGN attack dog with its AK while being under full siege

And why arguing with such people, they are being fully exposed, they are still into that "invincible" image they made by themselves, expect nothing from them, I've even saw some of these comments claiming Hamas hitting the tanks etc is a "montage"

As I said, the IDF is terrible and incompetent on the ground. How do you send tanks and APCs without infantry support? Especially when you know your enemy has no tanks but just light infantry? How would the IDF do against a regular land army? The only thing they can do it bomb from the skies, but as time progresses these jets will also not be safe. Today their famous MERKAVA is not effective, tomorrow it will be their American supplied jets.

Infantry?? Hahaha! They don't want to be inside one of the most fortified tanks in the world in the first place. You see: When you can hop on a flight to NYC or London or Berlin and enjoy a cushy life there then why die for a 'cause' which is taking a huge beating globally?
But Gazans need Stingers or equivalent asap to try to check on the aerial bombardment.

Wow! Incredible footage! I mean after taking all those hits, the Gazans are still able to fight like that. Tells you they are fighting for their homes and their homeland, which is a far cry from the Israelis leaving in droves from the Tel Aviv airport within hours of the October 7 conflict. There is a footage of that on You Tube--I think on MSN or CBS, some mainstream American channel and the Comments to that video are not so friendly toward Israelis.

I'm telling ya, the narrative is slowly changing, but it's changing. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom