What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

From my study of Islamic prophecies all the events leading to the coming of Mahdi have happened except the death of a king and a 3-way civil war for power in Saudi Arabia. Every time a king of SA dies various scholars predict the coming of the Mahdi but there’s never been a fight for power.
Here's another clue,

Mahdi's name will be the Prophet's name, i.e. Muhammad, Mustafa, or Ahmad.

His father's name will be the name of Prophet's father, i.e. Abdallah.

Mohammad bin Abdallah
Mustafa bin Abdallah
Ahmad bin Abdallah

Since Mahdi will be from the lineage of the Prophet, i.e. Quraysh, the Saudis can be ruled out because they are from a different lineage.

The only contemporary rulers of today from the Quraysh are the Hashmi of Jordan, and the Alawi of Morocco.

Current King of Morocco is Muhammed (age 60), not the son of Abdallah. Only one Abdallah currently exists, age 58 with unknown issue, and 8th in line of succession.

Current King of Jordan is Abdullah II (age 61), but no sons named after the Prophet (that we know of). Only two other recent Abdallahs are found in this dynasty: 1) King Abdullah I (d. 1951) without any issue sharing the name of the Prophet; and 2) a young prince Abdullah (born 2001), 17th in line of succession.
The Jordanian Hashmi have legitimate claim on Hijaz since they were the original rulers of the province and Sharifs of Mecca, ousted in 1921 (or 1925 by Saudis).

The United Nations High Commissioner to Palestine has resigned.

1699187864422.jpeg

ALL THE ZIONIST NAZIS JEWS MUST BE DISPATCHED TO HITLER WITHOUT EXCEPTION
I FELT SICK TO READ BELOW
THAT ONLY THE ZIONIST NAZIS PIECES OF SHIT CAN THINK OF SUCH A GHASTLY EVENT

https:// t. m e/BellumActaNews/109261

🤮🤮🤮🖕🖕🖕😡😡😡🤮🤮🤮

a fucking Zionist Nazi in Israel cabinet talking of throwing a nuke at Gaza

🤮🤮🤮🖕🖕🖕🇮🇱🔥❗📰 Times of Israel: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has suspended Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu from government meetings until further notice after the minister said 'throwing an atom bomb on Gaza in one of the options'.

I know little about warfare, so I am curious why IDF is not using Helicopter gunships if 'they are afraid to walk in the open'? It can be used as a tank or APC in the air safe from most handheld weapons.

Probably because Hamas has MANPADS.

The world needs to get ATGMs to the Palestinians

And I'm not talking about more Yasins as admirable as they are

The Palestinians must have a way to defend themselves against Israeli armor

You can see clearly the Israelis have no desire to send in infantry, so they are working behind their Air Force and heavy armor

Hitting and damaging the heavy armor is not enough, they need anti tank weaponry that can actually destroy the tanks

If Egypt and the other Arab states were not so sold out they could have funneled what the Palestinians needed to defend themselves rather then be sucked into bullshit like the Abraham accords

The world needs to get ATGMs to the Palestinians

And I'm not talking about more Yasins as admirable as they are

The Palestinians must have a way to defend themselves against Israeli armor

You can see clearly the Israelis have no desire to send in infantry, so they are working behind their Air Force and heavy armor

Hitting and damaging the heavy armor is not enough, they need anti tank weaponry that can actually destroy the tanks

If Egypt and the other Arab states were not so sold out they could have funneled what the Palestinians needed to defend themselves rather then be sucked into bullshit like the Abraham accords
It's advisable to have 100,000 such ATGM's before you provoke a genocidal attack on your population. realistically, every household in Gaza should have one. Like English families have umbrellas, Gaza's should have one ATGM. Otherwise you will get a nasty ground invasion.

Check this out:

Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu arrives at a meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem on January 29, 2023. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)'s Office in Jerusalem on January 29, 2023. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu arrives at a meeting at the Prime Minister's Office in Jerusalem on January 29, 2023. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)

Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.

Asked in an interview with Radio Kol Berama whether an atomic bomb should be dropped on the enclave, Eliyahu said, “This is one of the possibilities.”
Eliyahu, a member of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir’s far-right Otzma Yehudit (Jewish Power) party, does not have any connection to the three-member war cabinet directing the war against the Hamas terror group, nor is he part of the broader security cabinet.

When it was pointed out to the minister that there are some 240 hostages currently held in the Gaza Strip, Eliyahu doubled down.
“I pray and hope for their return, but there is a price to be paid in war,
” he said. “Why are the lives of the abductees, whose release I really want, more important than the lives of the soldiers and the people who will be murdered later?”

Eliyahu also voiced objection to allowing any humanitarian aid into Gaza, saying, “we wouldn’t hand the Nazis humanitarian aid,” and charging that “there is no such thing as uninvolved civilians in Gaza.”

He also backed retaking the Strip and rebuilding the Israeli settlements that existed there before Israel withdrew from the area unilaterally in 2005, and when asked about the fate of the Palestinian population, he said: “They can go to Ireland or deserts; the monsters in Gaza should find a solution by themselves.”

Eliyahu also said the northern part of the Strip has no right to exist, adding that anyone waving a Palestinian or Hamas flag “shouldn’t continue to live on the face of the earth.

View attachment 968743

The Gulf Arabs be like, please sir make our day.

Back
Top Bottom