What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

first

An entire Zionist battalion fell into a tight ambush on the outskirts of the Beach camp and has not been able to get out yet.

what is the casualty rate ? 30-40% out of 700-900 Battalion size.. This is no joke what you are claiming..

what is the casualty rate ? 30-40% out of 700-900 Battalion size.. This is no joke what you are claiming..
No not that kind of size. They go in groups of 30-40 soldiers with 8-12 armored vehicles and tanks.

let me guess

Israel is fighting an existential biblical war against 10,000 militants in tiny besieged Gaza and needs another $100 billion military aid from the USA to kill 5,000 more Palestinian children most effectively
It's sickening , isn't it ? Existential war against a tiny besieged concentration camp where they're starving the population ....

Hamas started it by bringing guns

to a hippie dance party of all places.

eh, what are you on about ?

You are out of your depth Pajeet, better stay out of this. We can all see how much you and your lot of despicable are enjoying this. Opening up a polling thread and having fun at the expense of the misery of Palestinians. You are fooling no one.

This conflict didn't start on October 7. If that was the case, explain why your Zionist Masters have been killing Palestinian civilians including children even when there was no active conflict.

Adam, Fuad, Abdullah, Omar: The 28 Palestinian Kids Killed by Israeli Forces This Year (Jan to June 2023)

“it is known to happen”

There are thousands of rave parties each year. At the most a handful overdose on drug abuse. Zero murders.
Here we have 300+ gunned down civilians just coincidently when Hamas was paying a visit .

So no…it is not “known to happen”.
a question , i repeatedly heard 300 gunned down .
a question how many body you have seen in that party ?

one question i have is if Hamas had planned this so well? Why did they not have any anti aircraft provisions ala stinger like? They knew they would get pummelled, surely they would have procured these
stinger altitude is 5km , the bombing happen from higher altitude

Back
Top Bottom