What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is another little detail. The Sharifs of Makkah, who were the historical custodians of the two holy mosques, in Makkah and Medinah, were also the custodians of Masjid al Aqsa. The Saudis usurped Makkah and Madinah from them, but today, even though Jerusalem is under Israeli occupation, those Sharifs are still the dejure custodians of al-Aqsa and they still have a potentially legitimate claim on the two holy masjids that they lost to the Saudis.

The Sharifs were what are now the ruling Jordanian Hashmi clan. They aren't free from blame either, as they were the first to step into trap of the British for personal gains at the expense of Islamic division.

Far from it

They should be hanged..they are the ones that sold the holy places and committed treason.. slaughtered the Turks inside kaba

Correct. But you are talking to this guy who also repeatedly claims 'Arabs' sold land to the Jews--yes, all 12,000+ SQ KMs!!!!
No Arab didn't sold a single piece of land to jews immigrants from 1920-1940 after Turks rule was over

Okay happy now

For all those who have brains

Turks prohibited the selling of land to jews
Once the Turks govt was over it was allowed

How do you think millions of Jews came to Palestine?

Notably you can even find fatwas from even indian scholars in 1930s prohibiting selling land as they foresaw what's going to happen ..and indeed it happened

Even secular leaders like bacha Khan wrote in his memoirs that when he went to Palestine he warned them form doing so but nobody listened

They are dozens of books written on this subject..

What a waste of time me replying to an idiot like you

Last edited:
1699818510091.png

I dont think Israel can capture any Hamas members alive not possible especially not in Gaza

those guys would rather die

they are just trying to use cheap scare tactics on social media

everyone here wears one at the Marches and also carry the Hezbollah flag

actually one of was even carrying a ISIS flag which I totally didnt agree with

They are stuck. It is guaranteed that Hamas won't be finished at all during or after this war. Israeli definition of a victory is very vague.

Surprised to see Hakeem Jeffries on that list. He drew inspiration from Louis Farrakhan and had an uncle, an academic professor, both of whom were vehement anti-Zionists.

That son of a bitch Marco Rubio is also on the list. That little faggot will sell his mama.

LOL Who do you think you are fooling? False flagger.
So on another thread I'm a Muslim with immigrant parents or a leftist Brit on this one apparently a Hindu and a 'false flagger', keep up the hunt for your enemies guys. The paranoia's getting to you.

So on another thread I'm a Muslim with immigrant parents or a leftist Brit on this one apparently a Hindu and a 'false flagger', keep up the hunt for your enemies guys. The paranoia's getting to you.

You are false flagger. That much is established.

No Arab didn't sold a single piece of land to jews immigrants from 1920-1940 after Turks rule was over

Okay happy now

For all those who have brains

Turks prohibited the selling of land to jews
Once the Turks govt was over it was allowed

How do you think millions of Jews came to Palestine?

Notably you can even find fatwas from even indian scholars in 1930s prohibiting selling land as they foresaw what's going to happen ..and indeed it happened

Even secular leaders like bacha Khan wrote in his memoirs that when he went to Palestine he warned them form doing so but nobody listened

They are dozens of books written on this subject..

What a waste of time me replying to an idiot like you

You and your garbage continue! Some land was sold and so that makes the immigrants the owner of a new State?? And talking about the land: 12,000+ Sq Km was 'Sold' by 'Arabs'?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom