What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This conflict could end much more quickly if Egypt opened its borders and accepted all the people from Gaza. It's a shame that innocent Palestinians will suffer because of Iran.
Ukraine conflict could end much more quickly if Europe opens its borders to accept all Ukranians. It's a shame innocent Ukranians will suffer because of US.

I can gurantee to all of you .. israeli deaths is unbelievable , hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of deads.

many high rank officers were captured.

you can rest and smile, Hamas and who is behind them gettin the job done , don't let the westerners or fag hindus provoke you.
InshaAllah we are going to win and enforce our terms.

Are you willingly retarded? How many times do I have to condemn Israeli crimes?

Do you idiots want me to put on my signature "I HEREBY CONDEMN ALL CRIMES OF ISRAEL AGAINST THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE" just to remind you every 2 days?

I mean are you guys so retarded? You and 4-5 people who keep saying that?

Ante malaka,go read.

Man stfu, you're annoying everyone. Let us focus on developments.

This conflict could end much more quickly if Egypt opened its borders and accepted all the people from Gaza. It's a shame that innocent Palestinians will suffer because of Iran.
The Zionists are not sending their best and brightest

Running is not a option man,, are you not listening

The Jews want them to run

What you go to do is the opposition

Use the massive Muslim population,
Lower age
Earlier marriages
And more children

To get as many people into Israel as possible

Israel is facing its own issues, political, etc

You nee numbers inside and around Israel and then WAIT

Ukraine conflict could end much more quickly if Europe opened its borders and accepted all the people from Ukraine. It's a shame that innocent Ukrainians are suffering because of America.

War is war, I hope both sides give it all they got. Stalemates are far more dangerious than complete victory.

Let's take it a bit further, would it be okay in such circumstances if normal civilians started killing each other on the streets?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom