What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Ask your jewish masters to stop their savageness.
Oh man,you Iranians are so unbelievable! If everyone doesn't take your hard line or disagrees with you on something,you immidiately go nuts and talk about "jewish masters" and "zionist lovers" and everything.

I mean,a guy can't have an opinion,you rush to call him ...wait I'll make a meme about this

Wait wait wait...

For 4 days you've been cheering about "zionist casualties". And now you're saying "I don't believe their propaganda machine"?

View attachment 960206

He started this,go find his post.
Yes, I don't believe their propaganda.

Palestinians are not look like savage jews,they don't kill kids and innocent women. (it's Islamic law)

But even their claims are real and this happened, its jews fault and they deserve it. (according to common senses )

The guys on this forum thinking some muslim groups from harvard who released a statement will make a trend and force USA to stop supporting Israel makes me laugh.

No one is under the illusion that a trend would "force the USA to stop supporting Israel". Where did anyone say that?

It's only highlighting the need to create more awareness of the plight of the Palestinians and the suffering they're enduring, specifically war crimes against civilians and the hypocrisy of the media.

UAE leader Bin Zayed pledges to send aid to Gaza

There is a shift in narrative by the UAE, Saudi and Turkey leaders, which is becoming more anti-Israel as time goes on.

As I predicted, as Israeli crimes continue and escalate, the public narrative will shift against them.

Hey dedo,cuti. Ja nisam Srbin. Ajde,cuti. Ti si budalo,ne znayes nema.
Jesam dedo , jebo Sam ti babu. You are right, you see you yourself admit that you're a s of B. Ch , so don't complain
This guy called me his grandad in my language, GREEK . No, ordinary serf.

Ask your jewish masters to stop their savageness.
I give a damn about the Kikes but as a neutral bystander I have to say, Hamas did not good in a political sense.
Should have concentrated on killing soldiers and taking military affilliated hostages, if you gun down babies, nobody likes you.

1696911054739.png

Yes, I don't believe their propaganda.

Palestinians are not look like savage jews,they don't kill kids and innocent women. (it's Islamic law)

But even their claims are real and this happened, its jews fault and they deserve it.
(according to common senses )

Dude,are you really,truly,in all seriousness...that naive?

Oh man,you Iranians are so unbelievable! If everyone doesn't take your hard line or disagrees with you on something,you immidiately go nuts and talk about "jewish masters" and "zionist lovers" and everything.

I mean,a guy can't have an opinion,you rush to call him ...wait I'll make a meme about this
Its not funny. Jews own European countries and America.
Your media belong to jewish families, your economy belong to jewish families, your government also belong to jewish families.

Yes, your masters are jews

There is a reason why the Islamic World has not condemned Russia: it knows the double standards at play.
Islamic world itself have double standards. I am not surprised.

Russians have murdered a large number of Muslims in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Syria. I can understand Russian motive to fight a war in Chechnya but it had bad designs in Afghanistan and Syria.

Afghanistan became a hot bed of terrorism in the aftermath that has affected multiple countries including US and Pakistan.

Millions of Syrians are displaced due to Russian barrel bombing runs on Syrian people for opposing oppressive Assad regime.

Now Russia is trying to colonize Ukraine. It is sickening to see scores of Muslims simping for Russians. As if Russia fights for Islamic causes.

Allah Almighty judge all, my friend. Keep this in mind. Muslim faith should be in Almighty, not on these sick Tyrants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom