What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is a reason why the Islamic World has not condemned Russia: it knows the double standards at play.

NY Times has brought the Putin/Russian 'muted' response to a more prominent place on its homepage since I quoted that article a few hours ago. There is much significance in the Russian posture on this--not as much 'why can't we all get along'.
Biden has alienated many countries at the same time.

Examine the financial support, resources, and assistance that India and Hindus extend to the ordinary populace in Palestine and various war-ravaged Muslim nations. In contrast, Pakistan's contribution is negligible; they have primarily engaged in superficial gestures regarding the Muslim Ummah and chanting "Allahu Akbar."
This will not help the cause of Palestinians give the whole land of Israel to Palestinians problem solved

NY Times has brought the Putin/Russian 'muted' response to a more prominent place on its homepage since I quoted that article a few hours ago. There is much significance in the Russian posture on this--not as much 'why can't we all get along'.
Biden has alienated many countries at the same time.
It will be interesting to see what Russia does. I'm pretty sure they would want to be on the opposite side of U.S-Israel alliance. For as long as there is a country other than Iran that backs Palestine, their position will firm up.

Mate, its the same thing around .. how many millions of hindus earn their living off working in Arab countries? A lot of them made fortune. Its not like you doing us a favor.
The situation isn't equivalent. Hindus working in the Gulf earn money, but Indian Hindus contribute by donating money and providing their services free of charge to Palestinians. Hindus have supported the common people in Palestine much more than a Pakistani Muslim who has historically backstabbed Palestine.

Wow. Big things happened overnight. Jewish ISIS is trying to expel Palestinians out of Gaza.

I smell shit over the screen, you are pajeet, aren't you?
Tha's NOT ok.

But THAT is crazy too.
Hindu one.png
Hindu two.png
Hindu three.png
Hindu four.png
Hindu five.png

Hindus are such simps,, as time goes by they will hate hindus as much as we do

They don't know you, but we do
Examine the financial support, resources, and assistance that India and Hindus extend to the ordinary populace in Palestine and various war-ravaged Muslim nations. In contrast, Pakistan's contribution is negligible; they have primarily engaged in superficial gestures regarding the Muslim Ummah and chanting "Allahu Akbar."

We are in no situation to help our Palestinian brothers but you're doing only lip service

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom