What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1696980285637.png

Opinions don’t affect facts. But facts should affect opinions and do, if you are rational.
Everything said here is opinion, none of us here have a full factual understanding of the complexities of this conflict. That said as someone who has dealt with rape victims for 9 years of his life and worked with the UN Civpol in Haiti for the same role I think I have some qualifications to talk on the matter.

So far Hezbollah is taking a backseat and letting other/minor groups to launch a few rockets from Lebanon to keep the Israelis guessing and somewhat occupied on the northern front...
Plausible deniability!
Well Hezbollah has to be very careful of the reason it "enters the war" against Israel, because that "reason" will lead to Israel potentially damaging Lebanon a great deal, so Hezbollah is being careful this 2nd time around of the justification it gives Israel to attack Lebanon. But given how damaged Israel is from 3/4 days of war with Gaza, IDF air force might not be able to cause as much damange to LEbanon this time around, Hezbollah also has air defenses too.

i just tried it still doesnt work

I think I see what is happening. It looks like you might be copying the wrong link to the tweet/post. Below is the difference between what you're linking and what I and others are doing to get the tweet to show up in our posts.

Your link - https://x.com/clashreport/status/1711869634465386663?s=46

My link - https://twitter.com/clashrespaceport/status/1711869634465386663?s=46

I put the bolded word space in there so the link stays visible to see. See the difference? You have an x in there instead of the word 'twitter' but the rest seems fine. See if where you're copy/pasting the link is not at the right bar and try it next time. Best thing to do is click on the tweet itself so it opens in its own page, then copy that link and just past it in your quote box. Don't use any post icons or other aids and see if that works.

I am sure Iran must definitely have chemical and biological weapons, otherwise Usa would have destroyed them years back. Nuclear weapons is a question mark, if Iranians are intelligent people they must develop them to defend themselves, taking example from Japan, Iraq, Libya.

Nuclear ambiguity

It's not hate, its zionism.
They worship an estate agent that tells them it's OK to kill.
I won't hide it and I never Zionism or not. I hate them for being the Jews. They have been the same long before the invention of Zionism. Only the Jews who dislike Talmud and Kabbala are decent people but as some Jewish sociologist said " Kanbbala is heart and soul of Jewish life for the last couple of centuries ". These people are vermin.

Are you for real that stupid? You don't have nuke; at best you can make a dirty bomb.

First of all, you will need to enrich a uranium to over 90% to be small enough and compact enough to put it in a warhead, that's what people called miniaturization, if a cake is too big, you can't put it inside a nuke. You don't have that.

View attachment 960336

second of all, UN resolution limits Iran to making 3.96% Uranium, that's the smallest (or biggest cake) amount to power a nuclear plant, Russian cake they gave you are up to 60%, but that is still too big to put it in a nuke.

and finally, in the article you posted, it does not say you have a 83.7% cake, it said you have uranium particle that is 83.7% concentrate uranium on it, that's a by-product of a fission and as YOURS scientist explain that is a by-product, or an unintentional effect on during transition period

View attachment 960332

And it would be stupid to think if UN found Iran have the capability to enrich Uranium to 83.7% cake they would talk of lifting Iran nuclear sanction........

And that is just one part of the problem for making nuke, to have a functioning nuke, you will need to master a proper trigger mechanism, because normal explosion trigger will pre-maturely detonate the nuke, unless you want your ICBM to explode in Iran before it lifted off, you need a pressure shield type trigger, and then you will also need to master space flight, because you are sending that nuke into stratosphere, it's different fluid mechanic over 250,000 ft than flying a commercial aircraft or missile at 70,000 ft.

So no, you DO NOT have a nuke, don't threaten me with stuff you DO NOT have.

We Assess…Iran Probably Already Has Nuclear Weapons​

McKenzie institute

Article by US top EMP director and scientist

Are you for real that stupid? You don't have nuke; at best you can make a dirty bomb.

First of all, you will need to enrich a uranium to over 90% to be small enough and compact enough to put it in a warhead, that's what people called miniaturization, if a cake is too big, you can't put it inside a nuke. You don't have that.

View attachment 960336

second of all, UN resolution limits Iran to making 3.96% Uranium, that's the smallest (or biggest cake) amount to power a nuclear plant, Russian cake they gave you are up to 60%, but that is still too big to put it in a nuke.

and finally, in the article you posted, it does not say you have a 83.7% cake, it said you have uranium particle that is 83.7% concentrate uranium on it, that's a by-product of a fission and as YOURS scientist explain that is a by-product, or an unintentional effect on during transition period

View attachment 960332

And it would be stupid to think if UN found Iran have the capability to enrich Uranium to 83.7% cake they would talk of lifting Iran nuclear sanction........

And that is just one part of the problem for making nuke, to have a functioning nuke, you will need to master a proper trigger mechanism, because normal explosion trigger will pre-maturely detonate the nuke, unless you want your ICBM to explode in Iran before it lifted off, you need a pressure shield type trigger, and then you will also need to master space flight, because you are sending that nuke into stratosphere, it's different fluid mechanic over 250,000 ft than flying a commercial aircraft or missile at 70,000 ft.

So no, you DO NOT have a nuke, don't threaten me with stuff you DO NOT have.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like nukes are not easy to build. I wonder how Pakistan did it 🤔

Again with this Ummah power nonsense. kuwaits and Qataris are businessmen, they only look at the bottom line.’
Don't generalise , some Mullahs say thing or two, some tribe leaders and the rulers prefer the peace in their place . They can replace those dingos with anybody. On top of that Kuwaiti rulers have some decency. Anyway, it is worth a try 😉

Well Hezbollah has to be very careful of the reason it "enters the war" against Israel, because that "reason" will lead to Israel potentially damaging Lebanon a great deal, so Hezbollah is being careful this 2nd time around of the justification it gives Israel to attack Lebanon. But given how damaged Israel is from 3/4 days of war with Gaza, IDF air force might not be able to cause as much damange to LEbanon this time around, Hezbollah also has air defenses too.

War is not a joke, if Hezbollah enters the war, Israel will use devastating air power against Lebanon, and fingers will be pointed at Hizbollah. They will only fight if Israel attacks their territory, same with Syria, they are sitting duck but if Israel attacks then they will join the war. I always hoped Syria would beef up their defences but not much is done, ofcourse sanctions and financial situation made it difficult for them.

Iran backed HAMAS put the Palestinian cause and the Palestinian people in a very difficult situation

There was no need to attack Israel,
Iran backed HAMAS put Palestine in an unfair situation when Palestine was right

USA-Europe only talking about terrorist HAMAS killed Israelis

on the other hand
Terrorist USA-UK killed 1 million People in Iraq even they raped Iraqi women
Terrorist Israel killing innocent people in Palestine including kids and women for decades

American bastards are MASTER of hypocrisy

Killer and rapist savages talking about humanity ....

White House spokesman KIRBY had difficulty speaking and tried to hold back tears while speaking live about the kidnapped Israelis and children.

Don't generalise , some Mullahs say thing or two, some tribe leaders and the rulers prefer the peace in their place . They can replace those dingos with anybody. On top of that Kuwaiti rulers have some decency. Anyway, it is worth a try 😉
I won’t hold my breath 😊

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom