What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion, but if somehow Palestinians can live in a nonviolent way, things might have been better. There is an analysis that Israelis were under the (false) impression that since Gazans were able to come and work in Israel in recent years, they will become wealthier and less hostile. Obviously, that failed due to Hamas. If you see Uighurs and Tibetans in China, some people say they are 'captives', but they seem to be living an OK life rather than in constant war with China.
This is not the solution Israel was Palestinian land once. West illegally created Israel on their land give back Israel to Palestinians problem solved

Even BBC’s senior correspondent said on BBC World Service radio “ it’s a very porous border, especially with Lebanon, Israel will never be able to fully secure it.

Brother , ignore our U.K. BBC it stands for ( British Broadcasting Bullshit)

Regarding Hamas, they are still fighting in contested villages, fighting thru far as NAHAL OZ , Sderot not cleared at all still fighting ongoing . Hamas units have managed to advance far as Rahat lol , i now hearing IDF with armoured vehicles entering Nablus in clover of darkness engaging fighters there . Fighting outskirts of Jerusalem or in that location to … i’m hearing as well

Remember that along with the US, it was also Russia that was suppose to be a guarantor of the Oslo Accords, if I’m not mistaken. The west and Israel have advanced while Russia and the Arabs receded during the last 30 years, the unipolar moment, a world with only one superpower. If the Arabs only followed the Finland model and bought Arabs from both China/Russia and the west in equal shares it would give them strategic autonomy, considering they can’t act while they watch their children dying one after another in yet another war.

Russia is indeed making a strategic move to appeal to old ties and its past pro-Arab stances. An opportunity the Russians (and Chinese) could have only hoped for.

If the arabs had aspired to being more than mere vassals of the super powers,then who knows what they might have possibly achieved.
Of course one can say that about most of the islamic world as well,sadly.

still,I think that there are some reasons to be somewhat hopeful for a better future,or at least one without the current unipolar status quo,as it is increasingly obvious that the 30 year interregnum of the western dominated unipolar world is now coming to an end,the rupture of western-russian relations and with it the resetting of the political clock back to the early 80s makes this very clear.

If the arabs had aspired to being more than mere vassals of the super powers,then who knows what they might have possibly achieved.
Of course one can say that about most of the islamic world as well,sadly.

still,I think that there are some reasons to be somewhat hopeful for a better future,or at least one without the current unipolar status quo,as it is increasingly obvious that the 30 year interregnum of the western dominated unipolar world is now coming to an end,the rupture of western-russian relations and with it the resetting of the political clock back to the early 80s makes this very clear.
The best time was yesterday, the second best is today. Better late than never.

Brother , ignore our U.K. BBC it stands for ( British Broadcasting Bullshit)

Regarding Hamas, they are still fighting in contested villages, fighting thru far as NAHAL OZ , Sderot not cleared at all still fighting ongoing . Hamas units have managed to advance far as Rahat lol , i now hearing IDF with armoured vehicles entering Nablus in clover of darkness engaging fighters there . Fighting outskirts of Jerusalem or in that location to … i’m hearing as well
Most of what Hamas did in Saturday is secured, Hamas and some Palestinian are pouring back into Israel with new force, that happened everyday as per my US intelligence source. They are penetrating Israeli territories via tunnel and border crossing. Major operation in Israeli is wrapped, and what they are doing is mopping up the hide out, usually in their 2 or 3s in a car. This is just cat and mouse game, eventually they are going to secure that completely

The estimated Hamas fighter is growing. From around 1000 from day 1 to around 2100 on day 5. The problem is, this is actually going to be bad for HAMAS and more or less Palestinian because A, you are pissing off the Israeli further, which mean they would probably want to exact more casualty in Gaza in the upcoming "Operation Body Count" and B. Hamas is depleting their trained force on this, which mean taking off whatever left to defend Gaza from the upcoming ground invasion, this would make Israeli operation in Gaza easier, and if I am the Israeli, I would much rather deal with Hamas in Israel than Hamas in Gaza...

"Our hearts go out to the Israeli people, including the 15 percent Palestinian people who are also Israeli citizens with full, equal rights. This attack set back relations for those in area to levels not seen in many years. To rationalize this terror attack in any way shows a complete disconnect from facts. One can say Palestinian history in last 100 years was not fair, and I’ll agree. In 48, they had a chance at a 2 state solution but turned it down do to pressure, greed, ignorance, racism? That’s when Israel began it’s right to self defence. Sure, Jordan lost West Bank, price it paid for aggression, Syria the Yolanda, also a price to be paid for aggression. Egypt lost Sinai then got it back, the price Israel paid for peace, gaza……that’s what was given to the Palestinian people displaced by not only Israel, but Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. All parties are part of Palestinian problem. But only Israel is targeted. Because of religion. Simple but true. The PLO held back Palestinian progress, until Oslo accords. Now Hamas has reversed any progress. The death of its own is on those Hamas leaders, and it’s supporters. Any support in western countries like Canada, UK and Australia, where freedoms are a right, are abused to spew hate….. if u support hate and violence, then go to Gaza, leave Canada, US, UK and rest, we don’t want your hate. Sad, that many of the dead where supporters of Palestinian people. Now, that support in Israel is gone. You Hamas, you opened up a wound not seen since WW2 on Jews of the world. It cannot be reversed, it’s now a gaping wound, festering and needs to be cleansed. Only then can Israel heal."

Much more sanity from random YT commentary then on most of these pages in that thread.

Palestinians really need to be organizing with Africans in Africa (especially South Africa) as well as African Americans and BLM groups.

As well as Latin Americans and Latino groups with a large Arab diaspora.

Last edited:
Joe Biden confirmed to have lied about seeing photos of 40 beheaded children
1697071037605.png

The horde of Gangoids cheering the murder of Palestinian babies has redpilled Arabs on the pajeet question:
View attachment 960643
Pajeets are truly goblins disguised as human beings
But
South Asian Muslims should read this and understand why we should not give 2 f's about what happens in the ME, they're not our people or civilization

a Bangladeshi(who'll face the same racism), Pakistani, kashmiri, UP, Hyderabadi(who'll face the same racism). Muslims have to fight the demonic Pajeets together on our own

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom