What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I can count 7-8 regional flashpoints in a snap. Kosovo, Caucasus, Syria, Ukraine, Libya, etc. These are some of the wars around our country. If we take Pakistan as a center, there are at least 4-5 high-risk issues in Asia that are accumulating tensions. At the top of these are major fault lines such as the Kashmir issue and Taiwan, which can easily drag the whole world into chaos. If you ask me, the 2020-2030 period is the period in which decades-long tensions in every region of the world evolve into regional wars. The period between 2030-2040 will be the period of global war in which the existing global order will be reset. There is no escape from this, the world is having a hard time carrying these tensions anymore. As long as the current order insists on not flexing, the severity of the possible break will be high.

The way I see it, let it begin. Can it go on like this?

According to Modi Pakistan is helping Palestine.
I mean...oh boy,Modi really is trying to use all kinds of propaganda. They can't...they...where's the logic? How can they send men and weapons to Palestine? Through Egypt? Egyptians will say "no",through...what? Where? And why not helping Kashmir,I mean it makes no sense. How can they promote such ridiculous propaganda ALL the time? Their news? I myself saw Indian videos on Youtube saying "Greece to buy BrahMos for Rafale",which is utter nonsense. I watched a video talking about Greece and Turkey,the weapons purchases 2-3 years ago,the problems we had back then....and somehow,the video ended up talking about Pakistan and how Pakistan this and Pakistan that. What the ffffff

I can count 7-8 regional flashpoints in a snap. Kosovo, Caucasus, Syria, Ukraine, Libya, etc. These are some of the wars around our country. If we take Pakistan as a center, there are at least 4-5 high-risk issues in Asia that are accumulating tensions. At the top of these are major fault lines such as the Kashmir issue and Taiwan, which can easily drag the whole world into chaos. If you ask me, the 2020-2030 period is the period in which decades-long tensions in every region of the world evolve into regional wars. The period between 2030-2040 will be the period of global war in which the existing global order will be reset. There is no escape from this, the world is having a hard time carrying these tensions anymore. As long as the current order insists on not flexing, the severity of the possible break will be high.

The risk of another Kosovo war right now is v. high - Serbia has been rearming and moved troops to the border recently. We have had the Azerbaijan / Armenia clash a few weeks ago. The question right now, is how can/will the USA support Israel in this operation. That will be interesting to watch for sure.

what they are expecting to achieve doing this?

Usually countries start wars to get something, except Hamas who are pure corruption and launch rockets under Qatar orders, or anybody else who pay enough, to achieve nothing but the tip of their master.

I will confess to not know what series of recent events lead up to this operation. What happened ? There is always a cycle of tit-for-tat in Palestine between the occupiers and the Palestinians.

However - I am both shocked and fearful for the Palestinian people for what will now surely follow.

I am certain that both Israel and Mossad knew of this operation, but decided to let it proceed as it afforded an opportunity to distract from the ongoing political issues in Israel.
And like every war, it's useful to train troops and test weapons for the Israel side.

Hamas dumbfucks are like little angry kids, they achieve nothing.

Hold your anger and tears.. retaliatory culling has just started.. number and scale of cleansing will give you enough opportunity to cry for days

Retaliatory culling has been happening since decades and you Pajeets have been cheerleading sine decades but still the result is what happened today

even though it is going to be bad for palestinians..... but good stuff... these bastards deserve every bit of it and more!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom