What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

perhaps 5k rocket was a big number... also, perhaps IDF nearly depleted iron dome missiles in previous skirmishes.
No,not likely. Israelis don't leave that to chance.

Something is really wrong here. What happened to the satellite and UAV surveillance? What happened to the radars? The guards,the intelligence,the patrols? It's like nothing worked at this specific moment.

Catalan people are handled idi*ts who want more money from central state.

Hamas are idi*t corrupts who risk their people lives to get money from Qatar and Iran.

They are not sovereign, they dont have own opinion.
Look i live in Barcelona. So don't tell me this shit..I have seen both side...

IDF's disproportionate brutality is not an isolated incident but a daily occurrence. I wanted to share this photo because it is quite iconic and I think it is a counterpart to the photo shared by dear Dalit.

It's been part of their policy for 30 years. This time,they will go down on full strength. This was terrible. And it gave Bibi Netanyahu the chance he needed to gain popularity and stop all the opposition political parties from criticizing him.

It looks like it hit on the gun. Logically,it must have just damaged the tank and not destroyed it. I guess after that Hamas must have rushed to attack with ground troops. Unless it managed to hit the glacis and get to the engine? No idea.

Still,a normal mortar round?

Well...apocalyptic events change people.
Could be an open hatch as well, but i saw the video, the tank almost started cooking off.

No,not likely. Israelis don't leave that to chance.

Something is really wrong here. What happened to the satellite and UAV surveillance? What happened to the radars? The guards,the intelligence,the patrols? It's like nothing worked at this specific moment.
Being Gaza is so small, it is hard to carry intelligence work by tel aviv.. but way harder to hide 5k rocket production/import. It was a holiday and not the first time Arabs have used that as an attack day.

Still, Iron Dome should have worked at least but it seems it didn't exist. Then there is no long-range surveillance near the fences that Hamas is gathering. Then no QRF etc as when rockets took off in such large numbers, that should be the first thing as it is always followed by a ground offence.

Could be an open hatch as well, but i saw the video, the tank almost started cooking off.
It did? What if they hit it with another drone as well afterwards? Because from what I know,the Merkava has the engine in the front. Unless the hit to the engine was so big that it started burning so much :o

@Foinikas my comment was more towards saving lives. Who is right who is wrong, I think only sword will decide. Till then, let's remain neutral and treat all humans as equal.

Being Gaza is so small, it is hard to carry intelligence work by tel aviv.. but way harder to hide 5k rocket production/import. It was a holiday and not the first time Arabs have used that as an attack day.

Still, Iron Dome should have worked at least but it seems it didn't exist. Then there is no long-range surveillance near the fences that Hamas is gathering. Then no QRF etc as when rockets took off in such large numbers, that should be the first thing as it is always followed by a ground offence.
TV said that the intelligence and Armed Forces had "fallen" on readiness and abilities,because of the months of internal political divisions. But I think that's just stupid. It's as if the entire defence was "switched off".

Look i live in Barcelona. So don't tell me this shit..I have seen both side...
That shit started when money from central state to Catalonia started to decrease after 2008 crisis (it was very hard in Spain, it exploded a real estate bubble).

Maybe you didnt live in Barcelona in that date, after 2008 and before 2013.

It's money related, and people national feelings are used by local leaders to threat Madrid.

The useful idi*ts weren't aware of how close it was a civil war in 2017. They just came out to streets to protests naively.

@Foinikas my comment was more towards saving lives. Who is right who is wrong, I think only sword will decide. Till then, let's remain neutral and treat all humans as equal.
Wait,the sword will decide who is right and who is wrong? If Israelis wipe out the entire Palestinian population of Gaza,will that mean they are right?

Major investigation begins over Israel intelligence failure

Frank Gardner

Security correspondent

Israeli government officials tell me a major investigation is being launched as to how Israeli intelligence failed to see this massive and well coordinated Hamas attack coming.

“It will go on for years,” one says.

They are already labeling this is a huge intel failure.

Back
Top Bottom