What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

IMG_20231007_223324_487.jpg

وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ غَافِلًا عَمَّا يَعْمَلُ الظَّالِمُونَ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ تَشْخَصُ فِيهِ الْأَبْصَارُ
Do not suppose that Allah is oblivious of what the wrongdoers are doing. He is only granting them respite until the day when the eyes will be glazed
(ibrahim 14)

Palestinians should only trust in God and keep standing. Victory is for believers

You should help the Israelis recover their soldiers. It seems you are not only a retarded Noora. You are also a Jew fanboy.

Aren't you guys always blaming Imran Khan for being a Jewish agent? LOL
Imran is the retard child of goldsmiths n, rothchilds,.,
Same maderchood as any zionest

I doubt they failed. this is sure false flag or similar... how could this happen. when they put thr security at 1st
I’m old enough to remember Olmert and the 2006 Hezbollah war. This seems similar to that war. Now Gaza doesn’t have the kind of depth to pull off that strategy completely, but the psychological impact of these kids of moves will make the Israelis become more repressive, reflectively and emotionally, which Hamas maybe trying to goud them into doing, considering the pressure Palestinians are under anyway and world doesn’t notice, in hopes of creating wider regional support and forcing a solution.

I have doubts that Israel is doing 9May with Palestine, Intelligence failure of this level from Mosad is not believable. I hope this again doesn't turn out to be excuse for geocide of Palestinians. May God bless the region with peace and prosperity

U r in soodia, so near ,palestine, when r u going to give helping hand to u brothers in hamas?
I am also 4-5 hours from where ever you are in the world, do you want me to come and give you a big hand up your arse?

WTF is the UN doing in Lebanon?

Why are these UN peacekeeping forces moving to the border area? Are they trying to block Hezbollah support for Hamas?

Back
Top Bottom