What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Indeed however your ugly smelly a$$ will never meet such a girl in real life. You prolly into men anyway

Keep crying pussy

I have a much better looking wife. Nigga, compared to you I am a white European. You don't know who I am. A Pashtun that your Israeli brothers term as the lost tribe.

You ought to worship me. I am a member of the lost tribe LOL

Nah I can't stand terrorists. I also have nothing against Palestinians and wish them the best. Palestinians deserve a better life. The main problem is Iran, which supports Hamas and other terrorist groups. I want Hamas removed from the planet earth, I think we can all agree on this one.
So , in your view, anyone who fights for their family, house ,land and life is a terrorist, does that include you?

Its soon going to called the Religion of Pieces instead of the Religion of Peace.

We will see you Christian bastard. I am glad the Russians are shredding you guys to pieces in Ukraine.

Are you serious?

Are you two that sick?

Don't you have any respect,any honor? Anything left? Are you that fucked up as people?

@LeGenD @waz

Why? A good pussy is good pussy. You feel offended?

Is LeGenD your friend? Why do you always hang out with him? You always tag him. Seems a little suspect to me.

I'll smack you back to Barcelona, chill...

Worship me bitch. I am a member of the lost Israeli tribe.

We will see you Christian bastard. I am glad the Russians are shredding you guys to pieces in Ukraine.
1696713554368.png

The woman was killed and loaded on a pickup truck in her underwear. And you're laughing and thinking it's funny.

Freedom of speech dude. Don't you guys do the same?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom