What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What gibberish you're talking but I'm Muslim and as a Muslim its my duty to support Palestinians and condemn Israel illegal occupation
Hey dumbas*, wtf are you going back and forth with this son of a Ganges River smelling wh*re?

He’s a sub human Indian. Why are you trying to get his approval. They are rabid Muslim haters. The admins here bunch of phaggots for allowing these vermins to roam around. These vermins are in pain because they consider Pakistan to be “Indic” and hence should not be supporting our Muslim brothers in their war against injustice.

Ignore these indic dothead subhumans like I and most of us do.

The same can be said for India and Israel. It is not like religion binds them. Far from it. Yet they have distinct interests.
The point is that a World War is an event of such a scale that it cannot be according to the script. This would be a terrible development with multiple countries biting the dust. People tend to forget that war is dirty ugly business and people tend to do terrible things when they are afraid to loose everything.

Many of the projections will go out of the window.

So, I am summarizing this not so complicated situation / event....

What has happened:-

- Israelis got a bloody nose right in day light from a rag tag militia - and the nose continues to bleed....The Cheeks are red.

- The Palestinians have again rejuvenated their cause and Stupid Saudis are helpless here. Forget about recognition, there are chances that armed Arab volunteers may start getting poured into Israel.

- Biden issued a hollow threat to Muslim World. Threatening that any interference would be met with swift response. It was obviously a threat to Muslim World as only Muslims are expected to intervene. Obviously western world won't interfere in support of Muslim Palestinians. Americans should be taken to task here. They are overestimating their worth in this world.

What is happening now:-

- Palestinians have taken a chapter out of Ukraine war/tactics. We are seeing that happening as Israelis are dropping like flies here and there.

- Gazans are facing terrible Israeli airstrikes but at the same time, they are killing as much as Israelis as they can, which is a good thing. If you are going to die anyway, take your enemy with you. May Allah bless Palestinians - Ameen.

- Muslim Anger is rising all around the whole world against Israel. If utilized/channeled properly, the whole Middle East will would be changed and for good.

- Israelis are begging Egyptians for prisoner exchange deal which should not be granted - for now.

- Brave Palestinians are still inside Israel - smashing Israelis nice and proper and telling the whole world what kind of a joke Israel is :D

What might/should happen:-

- Israelis should not be allowed to sleep peacefully unless they agree to settle for a permanent peace. Palestinians will take hits but they were already taking hits so not much difference for them but for Israelis - everything have now changed for them. Palestinians, being less powerful player here, should go for high profile Israeli targets/assassinations. Look what Ukrainians are doing.

- Hezbullah should get involved here too and the conflict must be expanded if it needs to be.

- Muslim Countries should send immediate aid teams as Palestinians are facing blockage of supplies, water and electricity. Palestinians should take out Israeli electricity grid as well meanwhile.

- Iran should conduct nuclear tests within a week or two. Many analysts believe that Iranians have the nukes already just not announced. Israelis might try to attack Iran.

- Russia and China - if they have ounce of sense, should get involved here ASAP. Americans don't waste even a second to find pawns against them - UKRAINE /TAIWAN. Russians and Chinese should join hands with Muslim World and take on declining US on this matter. The blind US support to Israel is what led everyone here to this point. Perfect opportunity, American power status can be buried in Palestine

-------
-------

Palestinian boys have made history with their bravery. From paragliding to face to face shoot-out, and from visiting Israeli Grandma to taking hostage hot Israeli chicks, they came out as winners and stood tall over Israeli bodies. There is no fear among Palestinians now. They have tasted their oppressor's blood in full glory. They are now asking for more.

For Palestinians, It is the moment of - their blood, their land and their women now.

Long Live Palestine.

Israelis and their touts in the West won't forget this, ever. Pants got wet.

BITCH SLAPPED :)

513483_7556297_updates.jpg
What grandma!

No, but what Hamas did here and before isn't really giving this Palestinian clause any favor, now, the west and probably the rest of the world would believe it's the Palestine Authority who allow this to happen because Hamas are using Palestinian land and start to think whether they should keep backing the Palestine Authority clause.

I don't know what the best plan is forward, but this, is definitely not the best plan if you are supporting Palestinian Clause, it rolled back 40 years or more of Yasser Arafat progress on working to give Palestinian clause a clean image.

You don't need to be all bad eggs, but people are going to look at one bad egg and think all the eggs are bad, if you know what I meant.
You are thinking only about short term outcome.
Let me give you some future facts (mark my words).
Isra-hell will win this current war... And some more wars in near future. She will seize many new areas... Even from other countries. But then something strange and unexpected will happen...
Until here it's enough for you.
Until then, rest your nerve,be happy and go to sleep.

That's what Israeli nukes are for,to help you die for it.

Zionists can try nukes, but tell me sherlock will they be throwing those nukes from the moon or sitting right next to the nuke explosion sites?

Do you even understand what you have just typed?

------------

The objective of this invasion was simple, terrorize, kill, humiliate and kidnap. All achieved. Citizens will remain traumatized for a very long period, they never would have imagined this kind of attack and treatment. (Just look at the faces of the captured, how scared they are, pupils dilated, elbows raised, laying terrified on ground).

Palestinians have nothing to lose, this is kind of **** you world thing from their side, there is nothing new that the Zionist state is going to do, which they have not already.

you seem to be struggling here, let me give you a hand
1162.jpg
An attack conducted by the USA, nothing to do with Israel. In response, Iran rained ballistic missiles on US forces, leaving >100 with traumatic brain injuries (you can watch the interviews of some of the survivors who have permanent brain injuries and some who committed suicide as a result).

@waz @LeGenD is this gore and anti-Iranian trolling permitted?

I don't remember Iran opening diplomatic and economic relations with Israel either, that's Turkey's pathetic response
We wouldnt do that ıf our "Muslim Arab" brothers didnt stand with Israel against us in East Med.

This might be true because Europe and Russia have a track record of oppressing Jews. These two entities are directly responsible for Zionist movement but the headache is transferred to the Middle East coz the promised land was here.
It's also about their religion.
Jews consider jesus a fake messiah that they should kill him And they think Christianity is a fake religion base on their beliefs. They don’t consider Christians even Monotheist.

Back
Top Bottom