What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel is moving in for a complete blockade of Gaza . .. aab kya hoga
Slaughter ho gaya, aur kya

The internet keyboard warriors thought this would be just like Call of Duty, were gloating over the death of Israelis thinking that Palestine defeat Israel. Well now they will face the wrath of Israel; its already cut of food, electricity and all other supplies. You will have thousands and thousands of dead Palestinians in Gaza. They will further turn the screws on the blockade and will only let in the bare essential items making Gaza one of the poorest areas in the world. Egypt is not going to open the border because they are deathly scared of Hamas and its ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is the reality that the Call of Duty playing keyboard warriors wanted, now enjoy the bombardments.

Goodness me. This will be an everyday reality for Gazans now.

Israel Defense Minister Yoav Gallant:
"I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed. We are fighting human animals and we will act accordingly."

Well, consequences.

@Foinikas
The German ambassador would have to be shot or, better yet, hanged.
It's crazy what kind of idiots hold political/diplomatic positions, so I'm surprised that some banana state doesn't declare war on the Federal Republic of Germany. :D

TBH (Israeli View)
IF Israelis have nuts.
No more humanistic bullshit.
You are dealing with ruthless opponents.
White phosphorus
Cluster munitions
No prisoners (without uniform)
All male 16-60 year olds are basically enemy forces who act in a malicious partisan mode, anyone who is nearby is just unlucky.
6 year old incited children with a weapon, even if it is a knife, are also partisans.
Decent opponents, where you think the poor bastards are just on the other side, are NOT available here.
They are not brothers in spirit who are on the “wrong” side.
They are fucking savages who MUST be destroyed like in the 7th century so that civilization has a chance.
In principle, I am in favor of appropriate measures being taken against WILDLINGS that one would not even consider against normal opponents.

Most likely in a boat too!
That's the sad part. Most of these Call of Duty keyboard warriors urging the Gazans to fight to death, look at their flags and you will find they are living in the West. Cowards don't have the ba**s to travel to Gaza and fight the Israelis themselves.

The Israelis are running around like headless chickens. Screaming, bombing Gaza, calling reserves, begging for help. It’s a pathetic sight.

I used to think that the Jews running America and the West were brilliant strategists but the way they’ve led the US into disaster after disaster it’s apparent that it was all a myth.

They’re just a bunch of losers who’ve been exterminated or expelled from 100+ countries over the centuries. No one is willing to suffer them for long.

Not only are they going to lose Palestine (definitely, in the long run) they might even get expelled from the US.

1696861486269.png

Wow!

Didn't you guys send 6 million Jews to the ovens?????

Why the fcuk are the Palestinians suffering for your crimes

Basically, Israel is basically product of Christians finally getting rid of their Jewish problem! Ask @Ich !!

It is a historic fact that the World Jewry had already declared a 'war' on Germany when Hitler was elected in 1933.

I believe the Balfour Declaration was only just one major step in the millenia old Jewish plan to come to Palestine and take it over. I also believe they played an outsized role in triggering the two World Wars and they wouldn't mind another major war as long as they get what they want--Goyims are truly expendable to them. They never had and and nor do now, any intention of letting a sizeable Arab presence--whether Christian or Muslims--in their imagine Zion.

And once you realize what has been planned for centuries, then you will begin to understand why Israel is doing what it is doing in Palestine. And this point needs to be truly understood by the Rodney King lazy thinkers 'Why can't we all get along?' posters here.

Israel NEVER wanted nor will willingly allow a decent Arab (both Christians and Muslims) existence in Palestine!!!!

Hamas executing civilians and then caught stealing their belongings.

“But we’re fighting against oppression!!!”

Cry some more more. This is why no one takes you seriously.
Nothing compared to stealing whole country.... Palestinian lands, lives, resources....
Everyday expelling them from their houses and settling tourists from Europe their.... Harvesting organs from Palestinian babies and selling them to international market.
Cry... Cry more you serpent.... Mr Hypocrite.

Slaughter ho gaya, aur kya

The internet keyboard warriors thought this would be just like Call of Duty, were gloating over the death of Israelis thinking that Palestine defeat Israel. Well now they will face the wrath of Israel; its already cut of food, electricity and all other supplies. You will have thousands and thousands of dead Palestinians in Gaza. They will further turn the screws on the blockade and will only let in the bare essential items making Gaza one of the poorest areas in the world. Egypt is not going to open the border because they are deathly scared of Hamas and its ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is the reality that the Call of Duty playing keyboard warriors wanted, now enjoy the bombardments.

Goodness me. This will be an everyday reality for Gazans now.
It was the reality for me for over 800 days in Sarajevo but here I am now , having my own flat 500 meters from Westminster Parliament, you are in Kerala living from day to day.

Back
Top Bottom