What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You have gone crazy with emotions, find your balance and think logically.

There might have been a time, when Isreal needed US for its survival, not anymore.

Israel can single handedly defeat all its neighbors and then some.

Having US on its side is additional luxury.

Tiny Israel can't defeat Hamas and Hezbollah forget state actors. One nuke strike could end Israel effectively not two just one. They don't have manpower either.. Use your brain Indians stop posting

lol, nonsense? So is everything you don't agree on is nonsense?

Again, why I have to clear off? Since when I don't have an issue with any of that means I have no right to express my opinion? This is a public forum, no? If you only allow people who are in the care to express their opinion, then why you make this forum public and discuss this in a public platform?

It's one thing I don't care about either side, it's another thing I want to discuss something, and being a forum, whether I care or not, I have the same right to express my opinion as you, so again, do tell me why I have to clear off?

And you are trying too hard, it make you look stupid, not smart, and I hope you know that.
OK then, you said it again, please no echo chamber, you said before no need to repeat . Why you need to clear off , i am just saying out of kindness towards you. You bore people and they are not straight with you. I took it on myself and out of decency to point out to that you are a boring but you can carry on or come tomorrow after a cup of hot chocolate and listening to La Campanella.

You have gone crazy with emotions, find your balance and think logically.

There might have been a time, when Isreal needed US for its survival, not anymore.

Israel can single handedly defeat all its neighbors and then some.

Having US on its side is additional luxury.
What I fail to understand is, this fight which is going on in Palestine is between Abrahamic religions, us Muslims, Jews and Christians - what are you people aka pagans doing here? This is our fight man, stay away and for your information even USA is supporting Israel for religious reasons that I'm sure you are not aware of.

1696886900350.png

1696886926398.png

1696887029890.png

1696887061916.png

1696887096267.png

1696887148639.png

1696887189042.png

1696887251250.png

1696887291744.png

1696887331826.png

1696887436280.png

1696887649159.png

1696887657560.png

Pursuant to Article 8(2)(b)(ix) and (e)(iv) of the 1998 ICC Statute, “ntentionally directing attacks against … hospitals and places where the sick and the wounded are collected, provided they are not military objectivesconstitutes a war crime in both international and non-international armed conflicts.
1696887714457.png

What I fail to understand is, this fight which is going on in Palestine is between Abrahamic religions, us Muslims, Jews and Christians - what are you people aka pagans doing here? This is our fight man, stay away and for your information even USA is supporting Israel for religious reasons that I'm sure you are not aware of.
We don't think with our religion. Neither does rest of the civilized world.

It's only Muslims, who do that.

Btw US is Christian majority country, if Americans thought like Christians did, they would be killing jew today...afterall jews did kill their saviour.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom