What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They say that for political reasons as "troops on the ground" incites PTSD from the War on Terror days where people would return from Iraq and Afghanistan battered and bruised.

American troops on the ground are very unlikely and not even needed. The muscular posture to help Israel is partly for domestic politics and partly to deter regional countries to aid Palestinians.

Indian slave - In order to be elected by the Israel lobby as the next wannabe president, a boot licking strategy has been developed
IMG_20231009_192040.jpg

Done boasting? Maybe ask those who died in these countries? Those in Pakistan as well?

Where am I boasting?

Middle America has a lot of trauma seeing the soldiers return from Iraq and Afghanistan. This is central to a lot of the anti-war sentiment in the American right.

There's a reason why analysts and news anchors always ask politicians when dealing with Iran, Russia, and Mexico if "boots will be on the ground".

But you don't live here, so I don't expect you to know.

Russia has gotten its *** kicked for the last 20 months. 300K dead and wounded, 12,500 equipment destroyed. Lost the strategic battles of Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson. The Russian Air Force has been completely ineffective and can’t handle a few dozen Soviet era Ukrainian aircraft.

The Russian Navy lost its flagship Moskva, multiple other ships damaged or destroyed, and even a Kilo class submarine destroyed. Ukraine has been so effective of late attacking Russian ships, Russia is now moving Black Sea operations out of Sevastopol and back to Russia. All this to a country that doesn’t even have a Navy.

The US has clearly gained a strategic victory over Russia, again. All at minimal cost to us.

Ah, so boring. So much coping. Fantasy fictional data and stories of Ghost of Kiev against hard and sobering reality :lol:

I know it is so much painful when 150k Russian troops take over 30% of Ukraine in 2 weeks while decimating 500k NATO trained Ukrainian army, and then decimate it second time after 1 million more of cannon fodder were mobilized and it was supplied by whole NATO for two years with everything. So sad that incompetent uneducated and corrupt US and NATO generals having no clue about modern military warfare know only one thing: how to steal budget money and lie :lol:

He pretty much nailed it. Ukraine is tired and fatigued the rust has set in. They are spend force after the suicide offensive fizzled out they wasted alot of manpower and again the whole offensive was pressured on them from Wastingthon and Ukro generals saying it was unwise as it will lead to their forces being spend which is exactly what happened. Honestly no more big push will come against Russia after this I don't think nor believe that Ukraine has the stamina anymore

Last edited:
AJN: Renewed airstrikes in Gaza. Two IAF refuelers can be seen in on ADBS:

1696894139544.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom