What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Dear @Falcon29

You are one brave person, just like your nation PALESTINE is

Please do note...

American cover didn't save Israelis few days back and this time, in ground invasion too, it won't.

I suspect massive number of Armed Arab Muslims pouring into Zionist State and make the spaghetti out of it.

American cover is just posturing. The bluff will be called out and Americans will be uprooted from Middle East region.

YOU WILL NOT BE LEFT ALONE. I REPEAT, YOUR NATION WILL NOT BE LEFT ALONE.

This is going to be big. Prepare your people mentally...

Israelis won't be allowed to sleep peacefully from now onwards. Nor Israelis would be allowed to feel dominant ever again.

THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED.

They are trying to redeem their lost respect and humiliation. They will fail.

We Muslims should keep our trust and eyes on Allah Only.

104480111_10157146750560703_2475865691301068253_n.jpg

This is my first time posting after years of occasional viewing.
I must say this today.
For all those presenting different arguments about why everything hammas did was wrong.
I do not support killing unarmed civilians.
But we need to remember the full context.
Israel is state made out thin air . These people don't belong there as a state.
They are not indegious they settled their. Settlement is ok as far as they do not make it their own state.
No sane human allows that.
And then on top of that Europe and Us helped them to achieve their ideals of having their own state at the cost of someone's else state.
I don't need to reiterate what Israel did to the people already living there to achieve that.
I have nothing against Jews but I have grudge against Israel so does all Muslims because of this very reason.
And that's not going to go away.
They can wipe out all Palestinians all they want.
We will remember what they did and who is the right full owner.
We will admit for now we are weak and can not challenge their authority but we will remember. And tell our children what they did and they will tell their children.
And if anyone believe that they will be able to keep that for milinias to come they are dilusional.
If they can remember their 2000 year old inheritance we sure as hell will remember our few hundred years old inheritance.
Every nation group can have peak and fall. And peak again.
Look into the history. Just 300 years ago their was no USA as super power.
Who knows if they will be around still in few hundred years.
But Islam will be around and Muslims will be around for sure.
And they will remember that Israel took their lands because of some 2000 years old fantasy claim.
The time of reckoning will come.
Until then enjoy at fullest while you can.

Last edited:
A siege is a act of war. You guys only say this stuff when it pertains to Palestine but would never for anything else. It's a kind of privilege Israel is enjoying. Someone fights back and it's Palestine must be wiped off. Any other war anywhere else in world does not see such remarks or rhetoric. Strange.

In a war, winning the narrative and informational warfare is also important. What did Hamas expect by showing their bloodlust and barbaric ways by killing civilians and kidnapping women, children and elderly? Who in the right mind can support this kind of attack?

Hamas killed 1k and caused mayhem and enjoyed it

Israel will kill 100k and cause mayhem and enjoy it and achieve Political/Military objectives as well

Well said. This is actually gonna incentivize Egypt to turn blind eye to weapons smuggling into Gaza in the future. Egypt will want them to have loitering munitions for anti aircraft means and Egypt will upgrade it's air defense in Sinai region as well as military deployments.

The amount of unbridled hatred towards the Jews at the moment is fearsome

A gaza under siege was no paradise
Palestinians are killed on a daily basis anyway
They think Muslims and Palestinians will break from this

They don't know us

That's easy for me to say sitting far way, but our respect and prayers are with you and your people

Demographics is everything, freedom is everything

The Jews don't allow Palestinians to have normal lives, so Jews shouldn't have normal lives

again, maybe if you use more than 1 line, I may be even considered to reply.

I mean, how is it stupid? You don't ever send every one at once, you have your assault force, you have your blocking force, and then you have your reserve, each force go in at a different time, and as I explained, you can send them all in with 3 or even 2 phase pretty easy (which is 300/km or 500/km per phase, that's a battalion combat force per kilometer) so exactly how this is stupid?

The only reason it is stupid is because you know the square root of jack shit of how combat operation works.
but you replied anyway, really silly.

it is hardcore stupid, how will they protect that concentration of troops from rocket barrages, logistical gauge and expose to the drone attacks is immense, lot of factors that would help resistance to cause easy scores against those huge concentration of troops and equipment.

Public opinion is really a product of official media policy. The majority of the public believes whatever they want them to believe.

Erdogan, I believe, is pro-Israel, so I’m sure the Turkish media is building pro-Israeli sentiment.

Until a couple of years ago Pakistani media used to be relatively free, in which case there would have been 90% support for Palestinians. But the traitor generals sold their sorry a$$es for a few dollars, overthrew the government, and throttled the media. So now I don’t know what they’re showing. I don’t watch the controlled Pakistani media.

It all depends on what you’re told. If you know both sides of the story then you can form a more correct opinion.
I can understand your hate with Turkish as you have picture of tamoor lang in your profile. Yes we know people think what ever they want, way you thinking

but you replied anyway, really silly.

it is hardcore stupid, how will they protect that concentration of troops from rocket barrages, logistical gauge and expose to the drone attacks is immense, lot of factors that would help resistance to cause easy scores against those huge concentration of troops and equipment.
Are you really expecting the Israeli would use the same tactics Russia use?

How do we insert 124,000 NATO troop in Afghanistan? Are we all kill when we insert them because Taliban would just shoot rocket at us all day? I mean, are you really seriously asking how Israeli insert their troop in Gaza?

Do you know what is air superiority? Why don't you learn something about this before we progress further? I mean, I literally out of word if what you think about inserting combat troop is simply marching them in a formation so people can shoot shit at us............

In a war, winning the narrative and informational warfare is also important. What did Hamas expect by showing their bloodlust and barbaric ways by killing civilians and kidnapping women, children and elderly? Who in the right mind can support this kind of attack?

Hamas killed 1k and caused mayhem and enjoyed it

Israel will kill 100k and cause mayhem and enjoy it and achieve Political/Military objectives as well
Remember, Israel called this a war. Not Palestinians. It's obviously not a war. Hamas managed to inflict heavy casualties on Israeli military which surprised everyone.

And we are very early in this. Israel has angered Egypt. There is a risk of regional war breaking. US is worried situation spirals out of control. Europe is not concerned about Israel as much as it is concerned with Ukraine. US is worried such regional war will invite China to invade Taiwan.

Hamas broke the siege temporarily. Which is a lawful action against a siege. A siege is a act of war. For some reason Israel gets priveleges no other country does.

Are you really expecting the Israeli would use the same tactics Russia use?

How do we insert 124,000 NATO troop in Afghanistan? Are we all kill when we insert them because Taliban would just shoot rocket at us all day? I mean, are you really seriously asking how Israeli insert their troop in Gaza?

Do you know what is air superiority? Why don't you learn something about this before we progress further? I mean, I literally out of word if what you think about inserting combat troop is simply marching them in a formation so people can shoot shit at us............
now you write nonsense, do you really have perception about dimensions and what you compare in order to justify your nonsense.

i know what is air superiority and occupier enjoy it for comiting crimes already, CAS is different matter and it won't help much in such conditions also i assume that resistance have some rudimentary deterence capabilites for that.

Tell me , do you need a validation from me? Or others? ZERO contribution, you may say? Yet, you came back for more? Contradicto in objecto.
Deep lack of personality. Grammar or not grammar, it ain't going but the content is important. Your grammar is excellent but you are lacking in content. Imagine me as your literature teacher, don't Imagine me as G ( Whatever it may mean???)
Listen, if you didn't hate the Russians ( I am not fun either) and if you read their literature, maybe you would do better. Barbara Cartland , la Campanella end endless readings of self prophesed analysts do not bring much to you.
You have very poor process of thinking, lack of character or personality? Who knows?
Saids the perosn who said nothing and contribute nothing in any of the post.

It would have been more legit if you care to provide anything to challenge my point instead of calling it boring. Again, nobody is forcing you to read my post if you think it's boring, I mean, nobody is forcing you, right? I post here not because of individual, and certainly not because of you, so, according to you, I should have stopped posting because my post is boring and lack of personality, whatever that mean, are you a bit too full of yourself?

People, not you, found my post informative and like my post, you found it boring, my suggestion to you is, turn off your computer, go out have a walk, and come back do something fun. You don't need to like my post, but I don't need to stop posting because you think my post is boring.

Back
Top Bottom