What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I really don't care about either leader, brother. Personally, I am never a leader-oriented thinker, on the contrary, I find it extremely foolish when the interests of a country are blocked by the stubbornness of a leader. Sisi and RTE are the current presidents of their countries, elected by the people of their countries, So they should do their duty. They are losing time every day. If we do not remain strong, they will not give us the right to live in this geography, especially to Turks and Egyptians. So everyone must put aside their foolishness and unite on the highest interests. Look what happens when we fail to maintain our common vision, millions of people are in crisis, and facing a terrible massacre, right on Egypt's doorstep. The international conscience is closed, and if these massacres continue and there are mass deportations, the cost will fall heavily on Egypt, as if they have no other problems.

Totally agree with this. I think it's great that the tensions between the two seems to be subsided and they're working with each other instead of the silly bickering that was going on. It's all good.

What @Titanium100 said and also if they allow that, the zios win. They succeed in getting rid of their ultimate responsibility for the Palestinians and claim it should be on Egypt, making it easier for them to annex Gaza and take more land. It's a difficult position for Egypt to be in. But at least they're opening the border for much needed humanitarian aid against the illegal and arrogant threatening. The nerve on those zios to threaten bombing the convoys wow.
This doesn't make sense. Egypt is complicit in Israel's blockade of Gaza. The least it can do is lift that blockade to enable civilians to flee Gaza and for vital humanitarian aid to enter Gaza after Israel cut off water and electricity to the 2 million civilians living there.

Be honest. It could also be an Arab.

My point is, this is how similar they look.

@Falcon
img

Post more pics showing the similarity between the two and pajeets will start to become more neutral in this conflict as they won't be able to choose between an Ijraeli vife and an Arab vife.

There are Moroccan Jews and other Arab Jews as well. But I think the vast majority are settlers, the European Jews....

I am reading that Biden is going to make a speech in an hour about this.

What could it be about?

The Presidency of the Republic of Turkiye has requested the identity information of passengers who fleeing from Israel. Detailed security checks and follow-up will be provided. I think Israelis with problematic records and security checks will be repatriated. IMO they should be given to Hamas, not to Israel.

They should enforce something similar to the American ESTA Visa Waiver scheme where they can "only fly to Turkey" once they have approval to fly ...

Back
Top Bottom