What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#BREAKING Israeli defense official on Channel 13 says "Gaza will turn into a tent city", says "no buildings will remain".

Israel and Zionist lobby forced to delete US Secretary of State Blinken's message from his Turkish counterpart Hakan Fidan encouraging a ceasefire and mediation for hostages
1696983273997.png

Stupid fckwit HAMAS gave an oppurtunity to Israel to destroy GAZA and to kick Palestinians out of GAZA to Sinai/Egypt

USA backed Israel will bomb Gaza for months with all its brutality

Netanyahu said this to Biden on the phone:

“It will be a long and intense war.
"Israel will win"

RIP GAZA

Agreed, learned something new. Perhaps more investigation could lead to either conclusion or something else entirely, sadly this case may not see that investigative light.
Sadly such is the case in conflicts the world over. Many cases like this in past conflicts went undetected.

We will never truly know what happened. Sadly too many “what ifs”… I just pray for peace, because I’ve seen enough death and blood in my life to know what’s on the horizon for the poor Palestinian people.

Now
Crossing is closed by the IDF, no aid in. No people out.

Now time to see if the Arab can stand up for their people and force aid in at least. Talk is cheap, the Arab world is watching. The “Ummah” can’t act unless the Arabs do first, for those asking where other Muslim countries are.

Unless the Arabs want the Turks to intervene and rule them again.

Sadly such is the case in conflicts the world over. Many cases like this in past conflicts went undetected.

We will never truly know what happened. Sadly too many “what ifs”… I just pray for peace, because I’ve seen enough death and blood in my life to know what’s on the horizon for the poor Palestinian people.

Actually, if we are talking about the same girl from the music festival, there is news floating around that she is alive in a Gaza hospital. Perhaps there's some hope after all for investigation once she recovers....and for @VkdIndian too...he's infatuated, obsessed, in love...

Back
Top Bottom