What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I’m definitely a good person and you and I would probably be cool in real life, however I would have to knock your bitch a$$ out expeditiously for supporting Hamas butchers. Your hatred towards Jewish people is sickening to put it mildly. Get your shiat together.
Hamas aren't butchers. You're brainwashed. I don't hate Jewish people I hate the Jewish ISIS extremists all around the world. Not the good Jewish people. And I would definitely kick your a$$ in person. 🤣

Any chance Russia has any spare capacity to move some forces to Syria? Russia is talking about it screwed itself when it went into Ukraine and got bogged down.

What for? Russia would support collective oil embargo against US and EU.

What Russia and China will take out of this is they see that the US is held hostage by Israel and can have it's aircraft carriers and military resources diverted away from Ukraine and South China Sea. We are entering into a more multipolar world. US can't sustain all those fronts because Israel is sabotaging it badly.

I think that's almost an 'absolute' truth!!

What for? Russia would support collective oil embargo against US and EU.

I have said it multiples times here: This is Russia's chance to get some concessions from Americans on Ukraine and, from seeing what Zelensky has been saying, it is working. Like Americans using the Ukrainian blood to bleed Russia, it is time for Russia to use the Israeli blood to bleed America.

I think that's almost an 'absolute' truth!!
Just 2 carrier groups out of 11. Plus all their amphibious (LHCs carrying F-35s and marine expeditionary forces) assault capabilities without the Carrier groups. Do you still think the US is handicapped?

Look at this Hindu rape product. His daddy works in some Islamic GCC country and he comes to beg on PDF.
abhe randi ke bacche my manager hindu father puts leftover food trash for you inbreed porki slave workers in the GCC

Posts of No-value/off-topic
LOL mohammed randi ka bacha we just love seeing you guys(muslims) get fucked whether it is from isarel or the chinese on uyghurs we don't give a **** about isarelis or the chinese remeber this clearly goatfucker we are anti muslim not pro isarel or anything and i know you know that.
No one takes the bluster coming from you products of Braman x Devadasi sodomy anymore when this is the sort of embarrassing stuff you post online:
👇👇👇
1697074650519.png

1697074803895.png

1697074825068.png

Just 2 carrier groups out of 11. Plus all their amphibious (LHCs carrying F-35s and marine expeditionary forces) assault capabilities without the Carrier groups. Do you still think the US is handicapped?

Yes.
I am not much aware of military hardware etc and that's why you'd almost never find me in PDF's military hardware forum. But I do study various sources with particular attention to geography, history, geopolitics, economy, and indeed even the social norms of a society.
The United States cannot win in Ukraine vs Russia, vs the Middle Eastern Powers around Israel, vs China in the Pacific at the same time. It is not a coincidence that the Russia-Ukraine war started barely six months after the American withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom