What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Shut your lame *** up. Read my comments I want both Israel and Palestine to coexist in peace. You on the other hand wanna kill every Israeli around the globe.

I do want however a total and complete destruction of Hamas and Hezbollah. That’s correct. There is no place for these savages.

I want peace for Israel and Palestine period ✌️
You want one sided peace that not possible

3 million people can't get out, no one can get in. It's not today, it's been like this for years. Everything has been restricted for years, including medical and construction materials. At the moment, the corridor is not opening, the whole of Gaza is being demolished non-stop, without discriminating between civilians or not in any way. There is a very serious fuel shortage right now, there is no electricity. Ambulances will need fuel after 2 days, generators in hospitals will stop. Ambulances will not be able to move due to lack of fuel. At the point of running out of medical supplies, emergency calls for help are being drowned out by Israel.

War has its rules. This is not war. And worse, a genocide openly declared by the Israeli authorities. This is not an allegation, but a direct declaration by the Israeli general staff and government to the world. This is an evil that openly declares that they don't see theirs enemy as not even human.

No one takes the bluster coming from you products of Braman x Devadasi sodomy anymore when this is the sort of embarrassing stuff you post online:
👇👇👇
View attachment 960654
View attachment 960656
View attachment 960657
That's a fake ID by your co religion ists

Screenshot_2023-10-12-07-49-09-480_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Or hate Palestinians even more!!!!
Where are those wise guys who said America could not only fund and fight in Ukraine but also in the Pacific and also in the Middle East?? Already the funding to Ukraine was curtailed due to the 'Rebel' Republican just a few days ago!!
There is hubris and then there are the blind supporters of hubris.

Talking of hubris? Watch this. There are actually people who believe this.

Yes.
I am not much aware of military hardware etc and that's why you'd almost never find me in PDF's military hardware forum. But I do study various sources with particular attention to geography, history, geopolitics, economy, and indeed even the social norms of a society.
The United States cannot win in Ukraine vs Russia, vs the Middle Eastern Powers around Israel, vs China in the Pacific at the same time. It is not a coincidence that the Russia-Ukraine war started barely six months after the American withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Militarily, the US and any potential allies can win most battles and wars in multiple theaters, simultaneously. Politically, now that's a different ball game. But if a push comes to a shove, rest assured, adversaries will be hammered in any fight.

Nope, check out his tweets, his entire timeline is retweeting filth from you radicals for weeks before the Gaza attacks. Tera hai.
Why dont you post the source of your tweets rather than the screenshot?

I accidentally tagged you
You don't accidentally tag someone 2 times

Idk who this is LMAO
This is the guy who originally posted the screenshot got merked of course

These gulfie Arabs should learn something from the Jews. Look how much luggage this Jew can bring on his Israeli airline.

When I flew Qatar I was allowed 20 kg per suitcase with the suitcase taking 3 kg…

When I flew Etihad from Madinah to Melbourne, at Abu Dhabi airport they took my toothpaste. :lol:

Militarily, the US and any potential allies can win most battles and wars in multiple theaters, simultaneously. Politically, now that's a different ball game. But if a push comes to a shove, rest assured, adversaries will be hammered in any fight.
But that’s just it, NATO didn’t want to fight Russia directly. Russian doctrine calls for use of nuclear weapons if the war enters the territory and they look like they’re losing. Proxy war is potentially more effective.

Back
Top Bottom