What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I would like to correct my post on the back page because I only said Hamas:

French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin has ordered a nationwide ban on pro-Palestinian demonstrations and the arrest of those who participate in them.

The EU region has become a partner in this genocide process with its rhetoric and actions.
Similar in the UK. Crazy.

Germany bans the burning of Israeli flags.
(Koran burning allowed)

France announced that those who support Hamas on streets will be arrested.
(Support for the Israeli defense minister who declared genocide process is allowed and encouraged)

Don't forget these tomorrow. Never forget!

And Muslims in Dubai are rushing to malls to buy French Perfume and German cars.

The biggest weapon of the Zionists are their lies. They even openly acknowledge it and brag about it. Yet us muslims keep on falling for them over and over again and keep getting manipulated.

Muslims are disunited... that's the real issue. It's due to our weakness the vultures are feeding off of the corpse.

What the hell. Jewish controlled America is doing wars for Jews:

US Secretary of State Blinken:

The United States of America will take care of Hezbollah if it opens another front in this war. We asked Israel to take care of Gaza and not open another front. The United States of America has enough power to deal with Hezbollah..

🔴وزير الخارجية الأميركي بلينكن:
الولايات المتحدة الامريكية ستهتم بحزب الله إذا فتح جبهة أخرى في هذه الحرب، طلبنا من إسرائيل أن تهتم بغزة وألا تفتح جبهة أخرى ، الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية لديها ما يكفي من القوة للتعامل مع حزب الله ..
They have 3500 soldiers in Syria and Iraq, rest are spread in Persian Gulf countries.

Seems Hamas is in deep shiet. Innocent Hamas terrorists attacked Israelis and now they are giving justifications, yes we did this, no we didn't do this, no Israel, this is Cheating, we are getting framed, Israel is over reporting casualties. Aur haro grand masti ab Israel monuments banayega Hamas ki. Pakistani fauj should go to Gaza to fight Israel.
Had it been TTP, they would have accepted all attrocities before even committing them just like Israel.

Why are you guys so passionate about this thing? 😂 calm down dude. You guys want to even go physical outside PDF? 😆
It's just another Israeli Palestinian flare up like the many others before. Just another conflict like the dozens or hundreds of conflicts around the world. Funny enough even when it comes to conflict or terror attacks/issues in Pakistan i don't seem to recall many of you guys being so Passionate about it. Seems Israel/Palestinian issues is more passionate for you guys than even your own country's issues. Interesting 😂

For me Israel Palestine issue is just another conflict like many out there. So my sympathy for both sides are same like in many other conflicts in the world(from the brutal war in Congo to morocco's separatists war to Burma to the catastrophic war in Ukraine to the ones in Columbia with the Farc rebels etc etc ) not much difference as they are all human beings. I understand that for many of you guys its mainly about religion. But I think you guys should focus more on humanity than religious reasons.😁
well if you follow the comments tree it was my way of calming the angry by fellow members by bringing in some humor as that address is of nawaz sharif house.:p:
Thing about this conflict and another is simple Palestine people want there right of a separate country its there land if you see history all this mess is created by british emipre. well that is history now and only solution is too accept Palestine as a country and Israel is one also.

Why is Jordan allow its airspace to be used to provide military supplies and transit capability that can be used against the occupied people at this time???
Unlike what most people seem to believe, not all countries even in the Middle East see this war in black and white. They hate Israel's war in Gaza, but they hate Hamas even more. So, while giving lip service to Gazan's suffering, they do all they can to exterminate Hamas (and secretly thank Israel for the dirty job they are unwilling/unable to do).

Unlike what most people seem to believe, not all countries even in the Middle East see this war in black and white. They hate Israel's war in Gaza, but they hate Hamas even more. So, while giving lip service to Gazan's suffering, they do all they can to exterminate Hamas (and secretly thank Israel for the dirty job they are unwilling/unable to do).
Sure they do Jew. A Jew trying to speak for Arabs. 🤣🤣🤣

Is that way your diaper Jewish ISIS army is begging for US and NATO massive deployments around them? Because Arabs hate Palestinians , right, Jewish cunt?

Justin Bieber 'Praying for Israel' with an image of devastated Gaza, bombed by Israel!View attachment 960715

Between that little entitled dufus and Jamie Lee Curtis' shameful blunder, these people need to shut the hell up and KISS in order not to lose face from their dwindling fanbase. Stick to the things they understand to avoid such blatant idiocy.

I like it. If this region manage to be one of the multipolar poles in the world, even US has to listen to their words.

I thought the same exact thing. If there is any good to come out of this disaster, Saudiya & Iran improving relations is a great start, for sure.

Qatar should probably buy layers of Chinese air defenses and beef up their defenses ASAP. If there are allegations of Hamas leaders there, I wouldn’t be surprised if an air strike happened there. Especially if a ground invasion happens and the Gazans use ATGMS, large (Iraq/afghanistan sized) IEDS, and EFPs and the Israelis take a lot of casualties in a ground invasion. They will then have to save face even more and air strikes maybe how they try to do it.

Hard to believe that Qatar wouldn't have the protection it bought oops sorry, I meant the Rafales, Typhoons and F-15s it bought and even allowing the US to have a permanent base there. :D

lmaaaoooo, another ignorant delusional sports star who suddenly thinks he's a moral standard. Lebron James should use whatever intelligence he thinks he might have to shut the hell up and stick to defending the plight of African Americans' civil rights and police brutality in the United States and leave the much more complicated issues of international humanitarian struggles to those who understand it better.

Israel’s response has been measured.

Measured? Answering terrorism with war crimes is a measured response? Come on, man. How about some 'measure' of objectivity.

Why are you guys so passionate about this thing? 😂 calm down dude. You guys want to even go physical outside PDF? 😆
It's just another Israeli Palestinian flare up like the many others before. Just another conflict like the dozens or hundreds of conflicts around the world. Funny enough even when it comes to conflict or terror attacks/issues in Pakistan i don't seem to recall many of you guys being so Passionate about it. Seems Israel/Palestinian issues is more passionate for you guys than even your own country's issues. Interesting 😂

For me Israel Palestine issue is just another conflict like many out there. So my sympathy for both sides are same like in many other conflicts in the world(from the brutal war in Congo to morocco's separatists war to Burma to the catastrophic war in Ukraine to the ones in Columbia with the Farc rebels etc etc ) not much difference as they are all human beings. I understand that for many of you guys its mainly about religion. But I think you guys should focus more on humanity than religious reasons.😁

It's beyond a flare-up, and many statements from American lawmakers, including Israelis, have cleared any doubt that this is a religious war. Over the decades, I gave the benefit of the doubt and thought Bush's "crusade" comment was a slip of the tongue but not anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom