What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Is this fucker Indian? It's like a contest to who bend over lower for Israel. Disgusting. What a dirty people.

296C5BB0-85EA-4742-846A-451CFE65FF77.jpeg

DB24E844-F410-4B89-960C-89092ABC55B4.jpeg

Just goes to show how important it is for the populace to be armed as well

when foreigners come kill to u, ud wish u had a gun when ur own military isnt there to protect u

You're not and never will be a European, on the contrary.....as your kind is beneath me,I will never raise your status by engaging in a conversation. IGNORE list
No Gypo. I am Bosnian and together with the Ottomans you were in reality beneath me. I always recognise the Romanians on the streets, they look like a lighter version of Indians. If not beggars then domestic servsnts.
Listen, this not something unknown. Everyone knows that you are a Gypo,

Can you hold a pro Israel demonstration in Pakistan or Egypt?
Europeans have been the victims of terrorism, we don't want cretins celebrating terror on our streets.
Pakistan and Egypt don't pretend to be pluralistic freedom loving countries, so they cannot be held to European standards.

European countries are banning any public support for Palestine, or the flag itself, while lighting up most major buildings in the flag of settler colonialism.

Europeans committed the worst genocide in modern history against Jews and punish Palestinians for it.

Iranian backed groups have been saying that they will retaliate against Israel and America if attacked. Now is the time for them to make true their claims. If Israel is engaged from Lebanon and Syria in a long term insurgency, it will lose its will to fight and the European Jews will escape and the rest can be defeated by the Arab States thus finishing the existence of Israel.

Last edited:
Pakistan and Egypt don't pretend to be pluralistic freedom loving countries, so they cannot be held to European standards.

European countries are banning any public support for Palestine, or the flag itself, while lighting up most major buildings in the flag of settler colonialism.

Europeans committed the worst genocide in modern history against Jews and punish Palestinians for it.
Throughout history, Europeans have wanted to eradicate the Jews. In the 16th century they issued decrees (the British, the Latins, all of them), confiscated Jewish property, took everything and deported them. They were looted on the roads. They were murdered. Those Jews left all their lives behind and sought refuge in the Muslim governments and states at that time. There is more before, as there is more after. Muslims have many times in history been a safe haven for Jews (and for eastern Christians, who were often seen as heretics by Europeans).

Today, the same Europe denounces all Muslims, glorifies and protects terrorist organizations that kill Muslims, and state organizations whose only difference from terrorist organizations is that they are represented in the UN.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom