What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Russia started exposing the Neo-nazi nature and ideology of Western countries/NATO, Palestine is continuing the exposing of NATO as being a Neo-nazi leaning organization. White countries only support freedom, liberty and fee market economy if it gives them an advantage, end of story. If Palestine doesnt beat Israel's butt well this time, we cant have world peace (the 1st case to herald world peace is Russia beating Ukraine's behind).

Thanks for concern.
our ties with paks or bengali muslims far more important than our ties with hindus.
Of course it is when it is aimed at Master & Slave relationship. It is the West Pakistanis which tried to enslave the East Pakistanis.

FYI, Indian tie with the western neighbour is non existent, thanks to Modi and Ties with the eastern neighbor is more or less like transactional. So you people do not matter anymore. Good luck with your Muslim fundamentalism.

You people will die shouting Hindu, Jew, Christian, Sikh, Ahmedia, Shia, Barelvi, Deobandi, Your Right Hand, Left Hand, Tongue, Eyes, head and so on. Fact of the matter is, you guys are incompatible to live in a society, even within yourself. No prize for guessing why. You guys move out in search of better life, settle down in 1st world countries and end up living in misery as you were in your home country. So stop making fool out of yourself.

You guys were G4N, is G4N, will remain G4N until you get into H No 72. Such a pathetic existence.

Right there , this is issue right now for not gathering world support. Maduro has no better records on human rights or as leader in his country. See how many people from Venezuela has left country and still leaving continuously. Despite having one of most resource rich country in planet their population does not simple food to eat let alone other things like soap and toothpaste. He himself is cliched to power using brute force against his own people.
Atleast India gave official statement about still supporting two state solution. I don’t hear that from any western leaders anymore.
Good point.

We can assume the worst, that the captives are immediately spread out throughout the Gaza area, making finding them practically impossible.

These captives, specifically women, were not captured to secure any kind of deal but to humiliate Israel. They will be sexually abused and their torture will be posted on the internet. In any civilization, humiliating the women is the worst thing you can do. The cruel calculus is that the adults know their fates are sealed, all of them will die, but the children will not know and their suffering will inflict the most pain to Israel, which is what Hamas wanted when they killed and abducted some children. This harsh reality is also realized by the other ME countries and that is why none of them will stop Israel in Gaza.
They are probably dead by now. Need not even be killed by Hamas. Practically anything standing is being brought down by bombing, so most of them may be under rubble somewhere along with countless other Gazans.

They are probably dead by now. Need not even be killed by Hamas. Practically anything standing is being brought down by bombing, so most of them may be under rubble somewhere along with countless other Gazans.
@LeGenD

This guy is a Indian facist. Please ban. Along with the mentally ill loner @gambit who has no friends or family to look after him so he copes by absorbing hatred speech.

Nuke Israel and flatten it now. Arabs are perfectly capable of this. Turn it into a parking lot. Fire chemical tipped missiles on them . They're savages that can't coexist with humanity.

It is clear what they are doing. They want to instill terror and make people flee. Then when the area is clear, they will send troops there to occupy it and then shift the line of control to make way for new settlements.

My God, this is utter disgusting to see how Gaza is been bombed, I've seen beheading videos, APS massacre pics but haven't seen anything like this ever. And USA and world's silence is criminal to say the least, Take the Fucking Land man, and build you Fucking Temple I bet your God will be pleased to be worshipped over a land where Millions of innocents were slaughter over his name, USA should threat Nuke attack and warn Palestinians to leave the land so US military should just help build that fucking Temple so their Jesus can return, This is so fcuked up on so many levels, I have lost all respect for USA Govt while its people are kept in utter ignorance, I am starting to see why Europeans wanted this Pack of Jews out of their land and so eager to send them back to Middle East.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom