What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

But what happen to USA Govt ? how can they be so blood thirsty ? dude majority of Muslim Country officially condemn 9/11 Attacks in strongest possible words, but right now USA is not even calling for Israel to calm the fcuk down while they are breaking every single UN law, this is fcuked up. Does USA or west have any face left to say anything to Russia now? bro even India and Pakistan fought 4 wars and yet they never bomb each other civilians populations to this magnitude, I never thought I would say this but despite the pathetic Indians are at least they are not as psychopaths as Western Whites.
This war is going to last till 2024, which is an election year, Biden (or Dem) need to be hawkish if they want to get re-elected.

The issue here is this attack started by Hamas, that bring back US own 9/11 memories, I mean just look at what Trump said, he merely said, "Hezbollah is smart" and cop flak from everyone, even his own party. If the US is seen soft on this, American will think they are soft on terrorism. As I said before, whatever Israeli is going to do would have a blank cheque from the American and most of the West, you can't go against your own ideology if you want to win an election, especially after 9/11 (the one in 2001)

Oh, they are going in........just not to try and take Hamas (they may also take down Hamas, I don't know).

The entire thing is overkill, I am not going to say what I think they are going to do (and I left one giant clue in my post already, I can't be clearer on that) I will just say this instead, they said they are going in to JUST bring Hamas down, and that's bull from where I am seeing. They are going in, but they are doing something else. Read how we took down the Taliban when we went to Afghanistan in 2001, that's a surgical operation, and what the Israeli doing now is using a broadsword to perform a surgery

This is what I am going to say now.

I think they are going in to do a mass indiscriminate killing, to set an example so Gazans are afraid of attacking Israel in the future. Do you agree?

Of course it is when it is aimed at Master & Slave relationship. It is the West Pakistanis which tried to enslave the East Pakistanis.

FYI, Indian tie with the western neighbour is non existent, thanks to Modi and Ties with the eastern neighbor is more or less like transactional. So you people do not matter anymore. Good luck with your Muslim fundamentalism.

You people will die shouting Hindu, Jew, Christian, Sikh, Ahmedia, Shia, Barelvi, Deobandi, Your Right Hand, Left Hand, Tongue, Eyes, head and so on. Fact of the matter is, you guys are incompatible to live in a society, even within yourself. No prize for guessing why. You guys move out in search of better life, settle down in 1st world countries and end up living in misery as you were in your home country. So stop making fool out of yourself.

You guys were G4N, is G4N, will remain G4N until you get into H No 72. Such a pathetic existence.
@LeGenD @PDF @waz @blain2 @Jango @The Eagle

Why is this kind of content allowed on PDF?

That's why I said it smell like "Operation Body Count........."

Yes I think the same, otherwise it doesn't make sense to send in 300K troops in such a small area. I am not sure if Hamas took this into account in their planning, if they did it's to be seen how many Israeli troops they can kill in urban combat. If they didn't plan with this in mind then they are bloody morons and very irresponsible. In any case even if Hamas fights well, it will still be a slaughter of epic proportion.

Wtf are you talking about pajeet

Everyone sees the Chindoos shrieking Joy Shri Rom and obsessing over trying to smear the faces of Mujlimj, "rice bags", Dalits and Khalistanis with gobar under the guise of assimilation to their brand of swarthoid BIMARU Chindootva politics. "Non-eggjistence" your dark behind pajeet, you bandars will spend the rest of your life seething over the fact we're not riding lingams like you

There's a line up of Chindoos in every Western country forging fake student acceptance letters to come to the West and work as coffee baristas despite Modi-zi turning your Pajeetistan into Honda Vishwaguru. Is this the dignified "eggjistence" of the average Honda which we're missing out on? Completely delusional. Keep crying about 72 btw, tera K had 16,000 prostitutes servicing him.
Many mainstream liberals but under cover jihadis of India like Arfa khanam , Rana Ayub , Saba naqvi have blown up their cover and come out in the open showing their real jihadi colour ,now these muslims are openly supporting Hamas killing innocent Israelis . Govt of India will very soon run bull dozars over illegal homes of jihadis supporting Hamas.

This war is going to last till 2024, which is an election year, Biden (or Dem) need to be hawkish if they want to get re-elected.

The issue here is this attack started by Hamas, that bring back US own 9/11 memories, I mean just look at what Trump said, he merely said, "Hezbollah is smart" and cop flak from everyone, even his own party. If the US is seen soft on this, American will think they are soft on terrorism. As I said before, whatever Israeli is going to do would have a blank cheque from the American and most of the West, you can't go against your own ideology if you want to win an election, especially after 9/11 (the one in 2001)

9/11 my ***. A military operation against Gaza IDF corps. And second it has nothing to do with America or Europe. Anyone going to support Jewish ISIS Nazi regime is doing so out of subconscious hatred of God which they're projecting.

who told you Pakistanis behave like good muslims?

and no this not how God works.. you need lots of education
I am aware that God works in a different way than Allah.
Seems you have lot of expectations from Pakistanis - We are good muslims, we are superior muslims, we are bad muslims.
In reality Allah has made you G4N Muslims. Which means Good for nothing.

Education is a different ball game altogether. Allah's curriculum & syllabus is 1400 years old. It is suitable for Good for Nothing people.

Yes I think the same, otherwise it doesn't make sense to send in 300K troops in such a small area. I am not sure if Hamas took this into account in their planning, if they did it's to be seen how many Israeli troops they can kill in urban combat. If they didn't plan with this in mind then they are bloody morons. In any case even if Hamas fights well, it will still be a slaughter of epic proportion.
Well, they (the Israeli) are expecting 15-20k casualty, that's Bakhmut level (Russian estimated loss is around 25K) and Israeli don't really fight like Russian, they are going to be a high tech and careful operation....Which mean if they are estimating to lose that many of their own troop, they are going to systematically take down the entire Gaza.

These khusras are afraid to face Afghanistan you think they will dare speak against Isreal?
What is Pakistan's statement on the matter , been very quiet

Unless it is safe to assume since country's only Leader is in Prison , we have no voice

But lot of opinion on Pakistan Defence forum

It's too bad , Pakistan's current crisis has resulted in a mute response from Pakistan
literally handicapped with no voice on international matters

Many mainstream liberals but under cover jihadis of India like Arfa khanam , Rana Ayub , Saba naqvi have blown up their cover and come out in the open showing their real jihadi colour ,now these muslims are openly supporting Hamas killing innocent Israelis . Govt of India will very soon run bull dozars over illegal homes of jihadis supporting Hamas.
16,000 Gs have been deposited into your account saar. Just need to wait until you're reincarnated into a bandar to enjoy them.

9/11 my ***. A military operation against Gaza IDF corps. And second it has nothing to do with America or Europe. Anyone going to support Jewish ISIS Nazi regime is doing so out of subconscious hatred of God which they're projecting.
Well, that's what you think, that's not how majority of American think, and they can't win election by just appeasing you...that's the issue here.

Well, they (the Israeli) are expecting 15-20k casualty, that's Bakhmut level (Russian estimated loss is around 25K) and Israeli don't really fight like Russian, they are going to be a high tech and careful operation....Which mean if they are estimating to lose that many of their own troop, they are going to systematically take down the entire Gaza.

How do you know they are expecting 15-20k casualty on their side? If they are looking to finish off all gazans or 1/4 of the the gazans, then Hamas miscalculated big time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom