What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

How do you know they are expecting 15-20k casualty on their side? If they are looking to finish off all gazans or 1/4 of the the gazans, then Hamas miscalculated big time.
They ran the battleplan with the Pentagon already, that's from my own source in the Pentagon. It's no big secret, you ram that big of a force to do something in that tiny piece of real estate, that mean you expect high casualty, you don't really need any source to figure that out.

And yes, if they are expecting that much from the 300,000 force, they are looking to finish off at least large portion of Gaza.

This war is going to last till 2024, which is an election year, Biden (or Dem) need to be hawkish if they want to get re-elected.

The issue here is this attack started by Hamas, that bring back US own 9/11 memories, I mean just look at what Trump said, he merely said, "Hezbollah is smart" and cop flak from everyone, even his own party. If the US is seen soft on this, American will think they are soft on terrorism. As I said before, whatever Israeli is going to do would have a blank cheque from the American and most of the West, you can't go against your own ideology if you want to win an election, especially after 9/11 (the one in 2001)
And this is why I always wanted to see US neutral because of the sheer power it holds and its effect on Geopolitics around the world, America was Attacked and world condemn the attack, US went crazy with people who were responsible for the attack and even to those who had no part in it, again is it what's happening in this world ? Yes, but is it right NO... I've heard this Logic from Journalists/PDFians and others in person here in FL that Hamas did this and so Israel is responding, so the point here is that if Hamas killing of Civilians gives Israel full right to bomb Civilians in Gaza, than we can say that Hamas is also within its right to attack Israeli civilians cause for past many years Israel is attacking their Civilians aka Palestinians with impunity, the world with two set of rules when it comes War or humans right will not go anywhere.

Question here at what face now US will ask anyone to abide by UN laws or Geneva conventions ? when it is out in the open that Israel is breaking every UN human rights law while USA is not only siding with them but actively providing them weapons to further their support their bombings, least US could do after 3-4 days to calls for cease fire, even though behind our backs they can keep supporting but at least in the public they can call for cease fire but this time we have not even see that, I have seen Female Journalists from CNN/BBC and other American channels who most likely have young kids in their homes can't even utter a single word against Israel bombing runs, Journalists are suppose to be neutral in their coverage or reporting, this is utter chaos and hypocritical behavior to say the least, I've never seen anything like this before.

--Update--
It's going to get a lot worse for the people of Gaza:
1697181111109.png

Top: in remembrance of Shimon Hayat
Bottom: in remembrance of Ilya Ylouz
==
Update on initial weapon deliveries to Israel, per DOD official:-About 500 U.S. small diameter bombs arrived yesterday, with another 500 or so expected today-U.S. also providing roughly 100,000 rounds of 7.62 ammunition

Well, that's what you think, that's not how majority of American think, and they can't win election by just appeasing you...that's the issue here.

Get out of your bubble. No one here gives a shit about what's going on Israel and are throwing parties and continuing their lives normally. The Jewish radical fanatics are being loud. It has nothing to do with America.

Of course it is when it is aimed at Master & Slave relationship. It is the West Pakistanis which tried to enslave the East Pakistanis.

FYI, Indian tie with the western neighbour is non existent, thanks to Modi and Ties with the eastern neighbor is more or less like transactional. So you people do not matter anymore. Good luck with your Muslim fundamentalism.

You people will die shouting Hindu, Jew, Christian, Sikh, Ahmedia, Shia, Barelvi, Deobandi, Your Right Hand, Left Hand, Tongue, Eyes, head and so on. Fact of the matter is, you guys are incompatible to live in a society, even within yourself. No prize for guessing why. You guys move out in search of better life, settle down in 1st world countries and end up living in misery as you were in your home country. So stop making fool out of yourself.

You guys were G4N, is G4N, will remain G4N until you get into H No 72. Such a pathetic existence.
ive no idea what you are talking about.
Anyway thanks for your concern.

And this is why I always wanted to see US neutral because of the sheer power it holds and its effect on Geopolitics around the world, America was Attacked and world condemn the attack, US went crazy with people who were responsible for the attack and even to those who had no part in it, again is it what's happening in this world ? Yes, but is it right NO... I've heard this Logic from Journalists/PDFians and others in person here in FL that Hamas did this and so Israel is responding, so the point here is that if Hamas killing of Civilians gives Israel full right to bomb Civilians in Gaza, than we can say that Hamas is also within its right to attack Israeli civilians cause for past many years Israel is attacking their Civilians aka Palestinians with impunity, the world with two set of rules when it comes War or humans right will not go anywhere.

Question here at what face now US will ask anyone to abide by UN laws or Geneva conventions ? when it is out in the open that Israel is breaking every UN human rights law while USA is not only siding with them but actively providing them weapons to further their support their bombings, least US could do after 3-4 days to calls for cease fire, even though behind our backs they can keep supporting but at least in the public they can call for cease fire but this time we have not even see that, I have seen Female Journalists from CNN/BBC and other American channels who most likely have young kids in their homes can't even utter a single word against Israel bombing runs, Journalists are suppose to be neutral in their coverage or reporting, this is utter chaos and hypocritical behavior to say the least, I've never seen anything like this before.
US is never going to be neutral, the day US went neutral is the day they loses their superpower status.

The issue here is, who have a bigger pull, the problem is that as a sitting government, you need to appease that group. And that's where the Jewish connection come to, after WW2, the US took on a lot of Jewish elite, mostly because you would need to have connection and power to get from Europe to the US, that lay the ground foundation for the strong influence.

Another issue is what US had been thru, when they were themselves being attacked. out of all history, it doesn't generally ends well when some other country attack the US, while this is not a direct attack to the US per se, but the people are going to expect it to show no mercy on whoever carrying out these attacks. Even tho most American already came out and think Israeli oppressing the Palestinian. It's like if the US did nothing after Israel was attacked like this, then our government is soft, some will go even further and say this will only attract people to attack us if we let this slide. This is the ground reality.

From the beginning of this, I have already said, Israeli would have a free hand on this, and this is not just American who are doing that, notice that most of Europe are doing the same, all with different reasons, but in a way, it's about influence and power. And just that Muslim or Pro-Muslim group don't have the same pull as pro-Israel group, this is always going to end like this as soon as the attack unfolded.

I don't think Israelis can redeem what they lost on Saturday by carpet bombing Palestinians.

Palestinians have nothing to lose.

And now, Israeli civilians are even game as well.

Hamas, if she really wants to avenge the Israeli bombing, she must acquire dirty/sophisticated weapons.

It's a no-holds barred match now.

Netanyahoo is already in toilet along with Israeli standing in Middle East/World.

Americans may get uprooted from the region as well.

Hamas will not fall.

Saudis turned out to be the biggest fools Muslim world ever produced.

Palestinians will hold the line.

It's all over for Israelis.

I don't think Israelis can redeem what they lost on Saturday by carpet bombing Palestinians.

Palestinians have nothing to lose.

And now, Israeli civilians are even game as well.

Hamas, if she really wants to avenge the Israeli bombing, she must acquire dirty/sophisticated weapons.

It's a no-holds barred match now.

Netanyahoo is already in toilet along with Israeli standing in Middle East/World.

Americans may get uprooted from the region as well.

Hamas will not fall.

Saudis turned out to be the biggest fools Muslim world ever produced.

Palestinians will hold the line.

It's all over for Israelis.
InshaAllah

Get out of your bubble. No one here gives a shit about what's going on Israel and are throwing parties and continuing their lives normally. The Jewish radical fanatics are being loud. It has nothing to do with America.
Well, you have your own view. I expect it's not gonna change, so I will just say we can agree to disagree with that, I am just commenting on the issue as far as I see and put it bluntly, as I said, I am neither Pro-Israel nor Pro-Palestinian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom