What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A British Royal Airforce P8 Poseidon can be seen in the Eastern Mediterranean south of Cyprus.
View attachment 961387

Brits desperate to remain relevant on the global stage, its rather sad to be honest.

They do this in every conflict. It's just for show. Iran took over their gas tankers once and blew them up and they did nothing, lol.

In the context of today's world order, you are right. But this insanity is against all humanity, threatening not only Muslims but the future of all humanity. It is my prayer that this bloodshed will not be without anything, that the door to an awakening will be opened. That is why we need to embrace every single person who has this understanding. These are my humble opinions.
Correct but I don't like to see comments like ( where is russia , where is china etc) wtf russia or china do for us? the best they can do is suck more money from us and supply us with shitty *** weapons (second hand probably).

we will suffer and many of us will die, but that's the debt we have to pay to reach our goal.

Faytuks News Δ

@Faytuks
·
1h
BREAKING: Israel’s ground invasion into Gaza is "imminent", two Israeli officials says - Politico

BREAKING — US intelligence warned Israel of a potential conflict in Gaza days before the attack, CNN reports • One update from September 28 warned, based on multiple streams of intelligence, that Hamas was poised to escalate rocket-attacks across the border. • An October 5 wire from the CIA warned generally of the increasing possibility of violence by Hamas. • Then, on October 6, the day before the attack, US officials circulated reporting from Israel indicating unusual activity by Hamas — indications that are now clear: an attack was imminent.

This is what the "Free World" is supporting.
1697222523548.png

Faytuks News Δ

@Faytuks
·
1h
BREAKING: Israel’s ground invasion into Gaza is "imminent", two Israeli officials says - Politico
Already mentioned. It is a limited incursion involving special forces backed by regular units. As the AJN journalist was speaking, you could hear Drones overhead.

Bro listen, do you know what Hamas' plan is if Israel gets in with 300k troops and killing 1/3 or 1/2 of Gaza's population? Do they have any plan or just went in did the operation? Attacking the enemy is not stupid, attacking the enemy without a plan is stupid.

Valid point, but i think, it is the game plan of all the players including Hamas, Israel and Western nations too. Now, if Hamas do not have any plan to counter this offensive and fight it out heads on protecting their civilian, then what is the point in executing an attack and then not planning the aftermath? It is not as if Hams or any one of the resistance group did not expect such kind of reaction. The US and West will blindly support behind IS. If any one is expecting otherwise and doing nothing to protect these people, then these leaders of the Muslim world is simply playing politics.

Last edited:
Correct but I don't like to see comments like ( where is russia , where is china etc) wtf russia or china do for us? the best they can do is suck more money from us and supply us with shitty *** weapons (second hand probably).

we will suffer and many of us will die, but that's the debt we have to pay to reach our goal.
You are absolutely right. I am only referring to the awakening of the conscience of individuals. Basically, the current world order is based on the defeat of Muslims, and the hegemonic states cannot even dream any good in favor of Muslims.

Already mentioned. It is a limited incursion involving special forces backed by regular units. As the AJN journalist was speaking, you could hear Drones overhead.

They did nothing. There was no report at all out of Gaza. They're trying to bait Palestinian fighters into exposing their defensive posture.

Back
Top Bottom