What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A cease fire for what? To end the killing only so it starts again in few years time ?

This whole thing needs to end and needs once in for all

Dying 100 times is worse you only die once

Palestinians needs help from everywhere

Yes. A ceasefire would result in this crap repeating again.
And once again I will say it: Israel can be brought to the negotiating table by an economic war against Israel by launching cheap rockets into Israel from multiple locations. Beirut and Damascus may get carpet bombed but this unending cycle of violence will end, once and for all.

There will have to be another Rabin in Israel. And perhaps, just perhaps, Americans might engineer something like that after the 'strategic defeat' to Israel as Scott Ritter predicted in case of a replica of the Hezbollah 2006 war.

American political system has been verily hijacked by the Israeli Lobby to America's own detriment. But America is a superpower and has strategic interests in other parts of the world and can't afford to let this spoilt brat of a country to keep diverting American attention and resources.

1697226382227.png

Tunisia canceled the migrant deal with the EU. They announced that the sea borders are open for anyone who wants to cross to Europe.

I salute the Tunisian government and send my love to them. You have taken an exemplary political decision and I hope our government will follow your example.

It is time to strangle Europe.
So these ME governments cannot take care of their own people and want their population to illegally migrate to other countries and you expect those other governments to accept them with open arms?
Eh, no.

Tunisia canceled the migrant deal with the EU. They announced that the sea borders are open for anyone who wants to cross to Europe.

I salute the Tunisian government and send my love to them. You have taken an exemplary political decision and I hope our government will follow your example.

It is time to strangle Europe.
Egypt did the same but not officially .. ships from Kafr El-Shikh are heading towards europe.

Back
Top Bottom